Chapter 8 Mafia party

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes. there he goes again with that 'mine' shit again.

    He walked back into the house. 

      "We need to get you ready!!"
      "We're not even leaving till later tonight tho." I said
      "So??? Us girls always call people in to do our nails ,hair, and makeup. They need time to get all of us done in time and now we have an extra." She was so excited
      "Ok but I do my own makeup. It's like my thing." I giggled
      "Whatever, that's fine. Lets go!"

    The hair and nails people came as well as the makeup team. I swear these girls are too bored. They look forward to these parties and getting ready for them. My hair was curled and flowed down my back with a half up-do I did my makeup doing a cut crease glitter eye with a matte red lip and I wore the same red dress and shoes Vincent had bought me the day prior. I looked stunning if I do say so myself.

 I looked stunning if I do say so myself

All of us girls looked so breathtaking

All of us girls looked so breathtaking. The others were done before me. I took a little more time on my makeup than I would have liked but it has been forever since I've done it.

  The ladies were all waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with the guys. I was at the top of the steps when I started to make my way down. Vincent was texting of course so he wasn't paying attention. My heels clicked on the marble steps and it grabbed the ladies' attention then the guys. Mia smacked Vincent's arm to get him to look up.
     "What Mia!"  He said looking up at her then following to where her eyes were..
  His eyes went so wide I thought they were going to pop out of his head. I got to the bottom and everyone was speechless.
    "What? Is something wrong?" I started to look around me.
    "Not. At. All. Come on let's go." Vincent said pushing his way past his sister and looping my arm around his.

    We all got into the black SUV's  and made our way to the club. It was a dark place hidden among the city. Vincent held my hand as I got out of the car and whispered in my ear.
   "Don't leave my side"
   "Don't leave mine." I responded. I was nervous and I knew with him i'd be safe.
   "Never cara mia (my darling)"