Chapter 3 Meeting the boss

Arianna's POV

We got off of the plane and walked towards a black SUV. I knew if I was to get away this was my chance.. It looked like we were at a private airport. It was late or super early because it was still dark out and there was no one else on the airstrip.

'Come on Ari fucking run' I thought to myself. I looked around for an escape route but it was dark I couldn't see much. Finally I gathered the courage and ran. I bolted from Ernesto's grip running as fast as I could.

"FUCK!" Ernesto yelled than ran after me but I was quick. Too quick...

I ran till I was out of breath and found a dark alley to hide in. I kneeled behind a dumpster trying to catch my breath. 'Fuck fuck fuck... I hope they don't find me I need to get the fuck out of here or else I'm dead!' I thought to myself.

"SHE HAS TO BE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE FUCKING FIND THE BITCH!" I heard one of the goons say to the other

"Nobody fucking hurst her! Do you hear me! The boss is already gunna be pissed that her dumb ass father gave her to us all bruised up then YOU punched that pretty little face of hers!" I heard the Ernesto guy say

'Fuck they're gunna find me'

Just as I thought they were walking away I felt a hand grab my hair and pull me up.

"You little bitch!" It was the same guy who punched me earlier.

"Ahhhhhh let me go!!!" I kicked and screamed. Then I felt a cold wet cloth go to my mouth and nose. 'Oh no. Fuck.' Was my last thought before I blacked out...

A few hours later.

I woke up with a thumping headache and I didn't know where I was. I noticed I was in the middle of a huge comfy bed which was confusing.. it seemed too nice to be a whore house.. Not that I knew what a whore house would look or feel like but i've seen movies and this.. Didn't seem right... Then the door opened.

It was another tall man. Not Ernesto tho... this man was different. I would guess he was about 6'2 he had dark hair that was short on the sides but long on the top and it was perfectly combed to the side his eyes were a beautiful gray. He wore a tailored suit that hugged his muscles on his arms making him look sexy. He was actually really attractive.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Where am I? Who are you?" His eyes grew dark.. they went from gray to almost black... I could see the anger arise.

"Don't fucking speak unless I tell you too! Now this is how things are gunna go bitch! You will stay in this fucking house and you will be my maid. You will cook and clean for me and you will do as I say! do you hear me!?"

"I thought I was going to a whore house?"

"Would you rather go there then whore!"

"Fuck you I don't care where you put me!"

In two strides he came closer to the bed, he was now at my side with his darkened eyes looking down at me with anger. I scooted back being all the way pressed up to the headboard.

"What the fuck did you just say to me!"

" I said FUCK YOU!"

He smiled at me with a sinister smile.

"Little bitch has a fucking mouth on her huh?! Well if you want to act like a fucking animal I'll fucking treat you like one!"

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and made his way out of the room. While I was over his shoulder he had his hands on my ass and legs. If I wasn't in such a shit situation it probably would have enjoyed it.. Plus I had a great view of his perfect ass. Snapping out of my thoughts once again. I looked up trying to get a good look at where I was. The house was huge. The grand staircase we were going down was absolutely beautiful.

We got to the bottom step and I started to hit his back with all my might

"Let me go you monster" I yelled.

"Monster? Bitch you have no fucking idea!"

We went through a dining room which of course was beautiful as well, then I noticed a sliding glass door that looked like it led to the backyard. He opened the door and threw me down onto the grass. It was still dark out and cold... super fucking cold..It was almost winter time in New York so it was about to start snowing any day now.

"Act like a fucking animal you'll be treated like one!"

He slammed the door shut and I sat up looking around. I knew I needed to escape so I walked the perimeter of the house looking for some way to get out but the walls were tall I couldn't jump them plus there was razor wire at the tops plus and damn cameras every fucking where. I knew I was defeated.

It was so cold. I had on my black and white converse, jeans with rips in them, and a thin black long sleeve on top of a white undershirt and it wasn't enough. I cursed myself for my outfit choice but it was fine when I sat at the beach with my friend in Frisco.. oh how much I miss Sophi!

I started to cry thinking about her. She's been my best friend since elementary. I was always picked on by the other kids for not having a mom and being known as the girl with a jerk of a dad. Other parents would tell their kids to stay away from me.. but not Sophie. Her mom was sweet and always there for me until she passed away when we were in Jr. high. Then Soph was forced to live with her wicked grandmother who didn't like me AT ALL. but that never stopped her from being my loving friend.

I laid on the grass curled into a ball shaking and crying.. Then I felt something sniffing me from behind and I heard a deep growl. I looked back and it was a huge Doberman with clipped ears. My eyes widened then he got closer and sniffed me again. I thought that was it I'm gunna die this fucking dog is gunna rip me to pieces. But no. He laid next to me and kept me warm. Thank god because I was freezing. I soon dozed off still thinking of my bestie and trying to come up with a plan to get the hell out of here.... what the fuck am I gunna do????

-------------- 

Authors note:
Heyy guys thanks again for reading! Yuppp two updates in one day I'm on a roll lol. I really hope u guys like the story I'm trying my best. If you have any feed back I'd love to hear it! XoXo