Chapter 4 Becoming his maid..

Arianna's POV

I woke up in a bed which surprised me because I remembered falling asleep on the grass cuddled up to a huge dog. I made a mental note to thank the sweet pup later for keeping me warm when I get the chance

I sat up and realized it was the same room as before. This time I got out of the bed and decided to look around. I walked to the bathroom and was stunned at how big and beautiful it is. Then off to the side was a huge walk in closet full of clothes, all designer brands still with the tags. There were also maids outfits all aligned in a designated spot of the closet. I looked at the sizes and they were just right for me.

'Obviously these were meant for me..How do they know my size?' I looked in some of the drawers and there were underwear and bras that also fit my size. 'This is weird' I thought to myself. Then I saw the shoes. They were mostly heels that were way too damn tall for me. I'm a klutz and I'll break an ankle or my damn neck if I attempt to walk in these fucking things...

I noticed there were some plain shirts and some skinny jeans so I grabbed one of each and a fresh pair of panties and a bra. I had to take a shower... I smelled like the dog and dirt from the wet grass. I started the shower and hopped in. The water felt sooooo goooood. There was already shampoo and conditioner in the shower as well as body wash, razors, loofah's etc.. It wasn't what I usually use but hey it's fine as long as I can clean myself I'm happy.

I finished my shower and got out wrapping a big white fluffy towel around myself. As soon as I made my way to the closet I looked towards the bed and saw a girl sitting there with a huge smile on her face. It startled me so I jumped and shrieked. She jumped up off of the bed and apologized fast.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!"

"W-who are you?!"

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Mia" she chuckled

She had long black hair that went to the top of her butt she was the same height as me and she had the same gray eyes as the man from yesterday..

"Hi... ummm." I stood there in the walkway wrapped in the towel.

"Sorry go ahead and get dressed then Vin said you can join us for breakfast"

"Vin?" I questioned

"Yea my brother. The boss here.. his name is Vincent but we call him Vin or Vinny for short.. You know the one who threw you outside with his dog Zeus... I yelled at him for that you know.."

"Oh thanks.. and yea I didn't catch his name yesterday."

"I heard you screamed 'fuck you' to him.. we're gunna get along just fine." She smiled at me. "So get your pretty self dressed and come down. You can sit by me."

"Wait how did I end up in the room again?"

"Don't tell Vin I told you but I heard him tell Ernesto to get you from out back and put you in your room"

She walked out with a bounce in her step and a smile on her face.

I made my way to the closet and put on the clothes that I had lay'd out for myself then walked out of the room.

I walked down the staircase still admiring its beauty then made my way to the dining room. I had remembered where it was because we went through it so Vincent could throw me out back. Fucking jerk.

As soon as I entered the room I noticed the table was full of people.. there were some big guys three of which I recognized the two goons that helped Ernesto kidnap me and Ernesto himself sitting next to a beautiful girl with medium length brown hair that had beautiful blonde peekaboo highlights and amazing hazel eyes (Nicole aka Nikki). Then there was another girl next to her she had light brown hair medium length as well and chocolate brown eyes(Emily). Next to her was a man with black hair and blue eyes he was quite handsome(Filippo). Then last at the table was a man with dark brown hair slicked back and his eyes were dark brown almost black (Antonio). He was scary. Very scary....

Vincent wasn't at the table just yet but that made me feel better about going in.

"Over here!" Mia said.

I sat next to her and she introduced me to everyone.. the girls were super excited.

"We're sooo happy to have another girl in the house" said Nikki

"Yea!! welcome. We hope you like it here" said Emily.

They told me Nikki was Ernesto's girlfriend and Emily was Filippo's.

Just as the girls started to chat more Vincent walked into the room and sat at the head of the table... and they all got quiet except Mia.

"Hey Vin!"

He grunted at her. I put my head down and looked at my plate. Just then some woman brought in big platters full of food. There was pancakes, bacon, eggs, and cinnamon rolls. I was starving.

" So Vin I was hoping to take Arianna for a walk around the property?" Mia said

"NO. She's lucky to be eating with us right now. When she's done the other maids need to show her the ropes."

"You're really making her a maid!?!?"

"YES MIA AND IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH IT THEN YOU CAN FUCKING LEAVE!"

"Whatever Vin... stupid." she said stupid under her breath but I know he heard because he tensed up

We finished breakfast and the men all got up from the table.

"Get in the kitchen and talk to the maids they will walk you through everything. You start tomorrow" he said sternly.

Mia rolled her eyes and stormed out then the other two girls followed behind her. I walked to the kitchen and the maids told me what I was expected to do every day. It was a lot to take in... some days I'd be in the kitchen others I'd be cleaning the mansion.

I made my way up to my room and closed the door behind me. I sighed and slid against the door to the floor below me. I put my head in my hands and quietly cried.. this was my life now. I was a slave to this man. How the fuck did this happen?

Authors note
Heyy guys! Here's another chapter for ya! Obvi I'm just bored at home so I'm busting these chapters out lol hope you all like the book so far. Remember you can message me or comment if you have any feedback 😘 XoXo