Chapter 8 Mafia party

Arianna's POV

   It was the day after our shopping trip and I still had the day off. I was so excited to just lay in bed. I had already threw the blankets off, got up and was walking over to take my shower so I was standing in my panties and a tank top with no bra underneath.
   Then Vincent barged in so I grabbed the sheet and wrapped myself in it as fast as I could causing myself to fall to the ground. He laughed hysterically.

   "DON'T YOU KNOCK!"
   "Not in my own fucking house doll. Get up come have breakfast with us."
   "It's fine I'll come down when you guys are all done."
   " I wasn't asking." He responded and walked out of the room.

   After showering I made my way downstairs and walked into the dining room.

   "Come sit next to me!" Mia said excitedly
   "No sit here." Vincent pointed at a seat next to him.
    Mia rolled her eyes and said "whatever." but then smiled.

   I sat next to Vincent and the girls all smiled at each other. They really have to fill me in on what the hell's going on. Just then the door swung open and that ugly ass red head bitch stormed in walking straight towards me and Vincent. We all sat back as she started yelling.

   "IS THIS THE BITCH YOU CHOSE OVER ME! HUH VINNY? " She said pointing her finger in my face.
   Before he could say anything I smacked her ugly ass finger with its ugly fake long hot pink acrylic nail on it out of my face. I stood up and got in her face.
    "BITCH DON'T YOU EVER STICK THOSE UGLY ASS THINGS IN MY FACE AGAIN OR ILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF YOU!"
   "Your just going to let her talk to me like that Vin? I fucking love you!"
   "Elisa you need to go." he said standing up. "You never meant shit to me so go and don't ever come back into this house again or I'll kill you myself." He said pulling me behind him.
    "FINE! BUT WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH, I SWEAR TO YOU ILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS OH AND HE'LL BE BACK YOU JUST WATCH!"

   I reached around Vincent and snatched that bitch up by her hair and started punching her in the face. The girls were yelling for me to beat the bitch up. I felt her nose crack under my fist. The other guys got up and helped Vincent pull us apart. Antonio lifted me up over his shoulder and walked me outside while the other guys took care of kicking Elisa out.

   "Damn hot head, calm down!" Antonio said
I was seeing red I felt like I blacked out. All I could see was that bitches face while she tried to threaten me.
   "HEY LOOK AT ME! CALM DOWN!"
Antonio bent down to my eye level and I looked him in the eyes finally focusing. 
   "Breath... Just breath. Learn to control this anger."
I calmed down enough to talk to him.
   "She fucking threatened me Antonio I'll fucking kill her."
   "You can call me Ton" he laughed. "Your a damn hot head Ari you'll do just fine for Vin." He added
    "Why do you say that? Why is he telling people I'm his? And WHY did that cunt say he chose me over her?? Please fucking explain."
    "He likes you Ari and we can all see it. He's never liked anyone like he likes you. You're special to him. But don't tell him I told you that!"
    "Ton?"
    "Yes bella (beautiful)"
    "Will you teach me to fight and shoot like the girls were taught?"
     "Yes but first I'll teach you how to control that anger of yours."
  I smiled and he smiled. Thankfully I was finally calm We heard the sliding glass door open and Vincent walked out. He pulled me into a hug and Antonio walked away to give us a moment.
    "That was fucking sexy"
    "No it wasn't... I'm embarrassed."
    "Don't be." he chuckled "You stood up for yourself."
    " if she ever threatens me again I'm going to kill her Vin. I'm not fucking kidding."
     " Ahh cara mia (my darling) I won't let anything happen to you. If I have it my way you won't ever have to shoot anyone." We smiled at each other for a good minute before Mia came out back
   "Damnnn bitch you rocked her ass!!"
We both laughed.
    "She was asking for it." I laughed
    "Looks like you don't need Antonio to teach you to fight huh?"
     "Oh no I still want him to teach me. I already asked and he said yes."
     "Then you start training this week. Tomorrow actually." Vincent said.
     "But tonight you'll go out with us to the Mafia Club."
     "AHHHHH SHE CAN REALLY COME WITH?" Mia screeched.
     "Yes I want her with me tho.. the whole night... I don't trust anyone with what's mine."