Chapter 2

"Hey, how are you feeling babe?" Danny asked after knocking on my bedroom door.

"I'm doing okay." I nodded and when I saw she had a sandwich on a plate, I sat up.

"Here." she said handing it to me. "I thought you could use some lunch."

"Thank you Danny. I appreciate it."

"I hope so. I've been hard at work for three minutes. I'm sweating now." she joked as she sat down next to me.

I smiled and took a bite of the sandwich.

"Yeah, it tastes like three minutes."

"Hey." she said and lightly slapped me.

"I'm just being honest." I shrugged.

She smiled and stayed silent for a few minutes.

"So-" she then spoke. "-I talked to Zayn."

"About?"

"Harry."

"What about Harry?" I asked as I took another bite of my lunch.

"Apparently he collapsed the same night that you did."

"What?" I asked sitting up more and putting the sandwich aside. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah." Danny nodded. "Zayn said that he was just super drunk and needed to sober up. So Zayn got him from the bar he was at, since they knew to call him, and he took him home. He's been taking care of him for a while. Apparently Harry keeps sneaking out, getting way too drunk, and collapsing."

"Danny, are you fucking kidding me?"

"No."

"Danny, Harry's killing himself drinking that much. He's a fucking alcoholic."

"Well, he's not really your problem anymore is he?"

I didn't say anything.

"I thought not." she said and got up to put my dirty dishes away.

I laid back down to look up at my fan.

Is Harry still my problem?

I mean, I haven't talked to him in so long. Then the night I had my stroke, when Harry came to me, I didn't really have any motivation to help him. He was just Harry, this crying mess of a man who only needed to be with me to escape. I know he didn't really care for me like I cared for him... I mean, he slept with Zayn. Zayn of all people? I mean come on, that's like sleeping with my brother. You don't do that to someone that has a crush on you. It ruins it.

Now, we are in this mess and I don't have feelings for him anymore. He ruined those feelings and now I don't know if I should make him my problem anymore. I don't want Harry to be my problem anymore. He has been my problem ever since the day he bumped into me. Well, I bumped into him but was too embarrassed to admit it. Especially, after I saw how handsome he was.

But, now I don't want to be apart of it anymore. I don't want him. I especially don't want that life style. I've chosen to make myself pure again. I don't want to go near drugs, alcohol, parties, sex, and just that whole culture as a whole. I'm done with it. I don't want to lose my life. Especially since that's what happened to my dad. I want to honor him. Going back to Harry isn't going to do that.

__________

Please like and comment! Also, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S.A!! ~Ash