" Is that their names?" She asked again pointed at them timidly with her eyes to the one that were holding her and some of my men that were around us.

" SHUT UP GIRL !! " I shouted at her controlling my rage. Is she mocking me !? ME.. THE MOST FEARED MAFIA LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY !?!?

" What were you doing in my room?" i asked her calmly after controlling my anger and narrowing my eyes at her.

" I wa-was sleeping under your bed" again came her dumbest reply.

" That i know..! What i mean to ask how you reached my room inspite of all security guards guarding around !!" I questioned and waited for her reply, hoping she would reply me with answers what i want !!

" Through hid-hide and seek" she replied in her trembling voice and i raised my eyebrows at her.

What did she mean by HIDE AND SEEK NOW??

"Elaborate girl !!"

" I ent-entered your room by hiding mys-myself and sav-ing myself from being caught." She replied in her timid voice with fear lacing in her voice.

" I entered when no one was watching me and looking around. " She again whispered in her soft voice looking here and there, not meeting my gaze.

" Look at me" i commanded.

" I am s-sorry Mr. alien, Pl-plz leav-leave me. I wont tell to any-anyone. Don-dont make me your f-food. P-plz don-dont eat me .!!" she started sobbing hysterically again and continued thrashing while I was looking dumbfoundly at her.

God, I am confused!! Is she mental or what?? Why would I eat her? What a good act she is trying to play here...!!

" SHUT UP BITCH !! " My one of the man yelled at her. I glared at that man. Where was he when she tricked everyone and so easily broke into my mansion like a walk in the park. ??

" Huh!! I am not a bitch. Bitch is a female dog and I am human. Have you lost your mind.? " Tara replied with some confusion lacing her voice, having this confused look at her face.

I am sure everyone's eyes widen after hearing her reply, just like me. She doesnt even know " bitch" is a curse word. Is she from this planet only. But again she called me an alien and I dont know in which way I looked like an alien to her?

My men were shocked or amazed I dont know. But this girl intrigued me to no extent.

Vinay laughed at her and some of my men chuckled at her silly answers.

" Boss!! release her. I don't think she knows what she is saying. We should give her some time to absorb the situation then interrogate her."

Hmm, Vinay is right. Moreover I dont have time to waste on this girl. I could have killed her but I dont know why, her innocence intrigued me, her lack of knowledge intrigued me or may be she is just playing here.

But that doesn't mean I would let her go now. She could be acting for all I know.

" Release her" I ordered to my men who were holding her and they immediately took their hands off from her. It was waste of time on her and i want to relax now, rather than smacking either her head or myself. Tomorrow, I have to finalise my deal which is much important than this girl blabbering.

But in the next moment I was shocked.

I dont know what happened so suddenly but that girl one moment ago was crying hysterically and in a next moment i was engulfed in a hug by her just after her release.

" Thanku thanku thanku Mr. alien. I will not tell anyone about u. I know you are nice alien. Vimla masi told me everyone is nice. She is always right. Thanku mr alien, thanku so much." She chirped and was hugging me tightly. I dont know what i am feeling right now. Is she stupid, mental, idiot? She is hugging a mafia leader in front of his all men who could just end her life with just my one order without thinking twice.

I somehow released myself from her and looked at her face. She was having a biggest smile on her face and her eyes twinkled like she just got her favourite candy.

I didnt bother to give her a reply. I dont know about her. She could be acting for all i know. I ignored her and then looked at one of my man, Vinay.

" Vinay take her to the basement and make sure to tie her up". He without wasting a beat just grabbed her blabbering form and dragged her towards the basement.

She could be a spy. Why she was acting like this? like a child ? Who is she and what was she doing in my room? whatever the matter is, I will handle and find out who is she. If she is any of my enemy, DEATH IS ON HER WAY.

*****************************
1489 words
Hello guys
This is my new book. Hope u like it.
please vote, comment and share.
Let me know that you liked my work.

Thanks