Chapter 10 - Rude

Chapter 10

"Well, aren't you a grumpy cat today?" Alex said as I was staring at Russell holding hands with another blonde girl from our class.

"Oh, Please. Cut me some slack, Alex. I'm not pissed off. There's no reason to be."

He had that normal smirk on his face and I just wanted to slap it out of him.

"Did something happen? Did you guys do the dirty?" He chuckled.

I punched his elbow. "Knock it off. No, we didn't do anything. We just had a heart to heart talk."

"Heart to heart..." He emphasized.

"OMG, I swear to God if someone hears you I will cut your wiener off."

"Hear what?" a girl's voice suddenly materialized.

"Oh, for heaven's sake. It's nothing, Jordan." I shrugged her off.

"Come on. I bet you have something for that eye candy over there." She says as she licks her lips while fixing her eyes on Russell.

"Nope. He's not my type and you can just sit down back at your hell hole."

She just smiled at me and said, "All secrets will come out, my friend..."

I felt threatened by what she said. I couldn't bear to see people judging me, less foresee girls clawing my eyes out because I just bagged a big piece of jock meat. He was probably drunk when we had that talk and that's the reason why he kissed me. Yeah, that was probably it.

Mrs. Peters wasn't in for our Chemistry class so everyone was just being rowdy. Alex and I were just talking about your usual gay guy stuff, plotting world domination and ways to avenge our fallen rainbow brethren, and listening to our Queen Beyoncé. We didn't care about the work that was left for us so I just decided to pack my stuff early, then Alex suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"It's your other boyfriend." He whispered.

I suddenly looked at the door and saw Justin coming in. I felt my knees weaken. I imagined him running towards me, kissing my cheek, and proclaiming how he loves me, but we can't have everything we want right? He just goes straight to his other friend that was sitting at the table on our right.

"Oh, do you guys have a lover's quarrel or something? That's fine. I ship you more with the hunk anyway."

I just blocked out his voice and continued on packing up my stuff, then I heard Justin.

"Hey, packing so soon Renz? It's still early."

I put on a sarcastic smile and looked at him. "Well, it's because you arrived, Justin. I can't help but decide to leave."

I heard Alex try to supress his laughter.

"Wow, how rude." He said disappointedly.

I didn't mean to be rude, I just am sometimes. To be honest, I really am still bothered by the unknown catalysts that made him kiss me. I've been longing for that knowledge for the whole duration of the week and he still hasn't told me yet. Instead of being angry at me, he still just smiled at me as he stood up, said farewell to his friend, and walked out of the classroom. I'm a total douche now.

"Oh, girl. You didn't just." He said and laughed.

"I think I really just did it. Oh well, that's one relationship that I would not be able to experience."

"Relax, he's not that hot." Alex kept on staring at Russell's butt like he was melting it with his eyes.

"You know what? I think that I'm just going to end up as another toy if I date him, so you could have him if you want?"