23. Give me a chance to take care of your heart, till my last breath...

Începe de la început

Abhi gets up with determination and gets out from the room... He comes out and looks for the trio and he spots only purab and Aaliya are seated in the dining hall... Abhi's lips curved to a big smile to see Purab forcefully feeding milk to Aaliya, who is whining like a kid and protesting not to drink it...

Abhi just imagines his fuggy in Aaliya's place and himself in Purab's place... Abhi can't hold his excitement and his face is glowing at the mere thought itself... He felt goosebumps all over his body with an imgination of seeing his fuggy with a baby bump... He whistles happily and walks towards his room to win his fuggy with all his might and make her to smile happily...

Abhi slowly peeps in to his room and spots his fuggy is leaning herself to the head board but her head in buried in between her knees... Abhi clearly understands that Pragya is crying as he feels her body is being vibrated a lot....

It pricks his heart to the core to see his fuggy's vulnerable state and he being the reason for everything makes him to get mad on himself.... All Abhi want to do at this time is to punish himself mercilessly... But he knows that rather than punishing him, his priority is to console and comfort his fuggy....

Abhi gently closes the door and takes baby steps.... He slumps his body near Pragya and caress her head lovingly and kisses her hairs... Pragya pushes Abhi forcefully all of a sudden, startling Abhi, as he didn't expect this at all ... But his lips curved to a big smile, as he knows very well, how to tame his wild lioness...

Pragya tries to get up from the bed but Abhi is not in a mood to let her go away from him.. He pulls her closer and made her to sit in his lap.. Pragya tries all her might to move away but the hold of Abhi is way too stronger as if conveying Pragya that he will not leave her at any cost...

A loud cry echoes from Pragya's side and she hits Abhi furiously in his chest with all her might.. Abhi with a gentle smile bears all her beatings as it didn't pained him at all, than the pain he has given to Pragya, all these years... The tears of Pragya is overflowing and wetting Abhi's shirt and he let her to cry fully, so that all the burden she has stocked up all these years, will get burned out..

Abhi cocooned Pragya like a little baby in his embrace and keeps on caressing her back and kissing her forehead and her hairs and sucks the tears in between.. Pragya's loud cries started to subsidise in the mean time and only light sobs are audible in the calm room...

Abhi possessively holds Pragya in his embrace and rubs her back to console her.. The hardened atmosphere in the room diminished after a long time and Abhi cooed his baby girl, who is in his arms... Abhi looks at Pragya intently and lifts her chin..

Their eyes mingled with its pair, which conveys how much they love each other.. Abhi gently kisses on her teary eyes, which is the root cause to make him to fall in love with her, at the first sight itself.. The kiss is very gentle yet sensual to the core, which makes Pragya to moan uncontrollably...

Abhi places small smooches on Pragya's face fully and each kiss is like a big promise to her, conveying his love for her.. All through the time, Abhi and Pragya's souls are filled with happiness and their eyes are writing their untold love story and cherising it in their hearts, marking the union of their souls...