5. Trapped badly to a protesting baby...

Oh my god!!!! 101 votes... That's so quick.... Such an awesome response from you all... Thanks for the wonderful support and love...

Your votes, reviews n comments are making me to fly in happiness... So, all are loving this bold pragya na....

Come lets go and read ahead the
shot. 5 after pressing the 🌟 button... No cheating guys.... Votes matters a lot to me... Better skip this story if you didn't wish to vote...

Shot. 5:

Abhi and Purab comes out after finalizing the deal and attending an important meeting

Abhi and Purab comes out after finalizing the deal and attending an important meeting... They discussed about their next mission, about a man who is misbehaving with girls near the school area...

As insisted by Purab, Abhi and purab went to get some dresses for Pragya... Though Abhi is not at all interested in all this, he has no choice left and he reluctantly agreed as Purab used his cards pretty well...

After shopping, they gets inside the car and they are completely exhausted with the day's happenings...

Purab: Such a long day na Abhi...

Abhi: Huh... It's all because of you... Don't know what that girl is doing with Aaliya...

Purab: Aaliya... Oh my god... 😱😱😱😱... Shit... Shit... I'm gonna get dead today... Sure your sister gonna kill me.... Rest in peace, Purab....

Abhi: Arrey yaar... what happened man??? Don't whine like a baby and say me what's the matter....

Purab: My phone is in silent mode and I forget to change it that after meeting... Oh no the angry Aaliya will erupt like a volcano... She will kill me for sure... Huh... Don't how much calls she has made too... I'm dead today....

Abhi: Blopdy Crap... I too forget to switch on my mobile... 😱😱😱😱... Today our funeral is for sure, Puru... May our souls rest in peace... (Says dramatically)

Purab: 😂😂😂😂... It's too too much na Abhi... You are the terror hidden don AP and I'm your right hand PK to whom the whole city, police and criminals are fearing for.. But we two are fearing like this for Aaliya 😂😂😂😂... She has such a control on us....

Abhi: Yup... Aaliya is such a terror... Huh.... We can't tolerate her anger for sure... But Purab, we have to be very careful from now onwards.... I think this girl pragya will also going to become a big trouble us for sure...

Purab's pov.: "😂😂😂😂.... Abhi... You don't know anything about my little doll purply or your fake wife pragya...

Aaliya is a baby in front of pragya... Pragya is really a terror girl... No one can predict what she will do next...  Aaliya is only 10%, but my pragya is 100% man...

What did you think of my chotti purply??? She is going to become the don of the great don Abhishek prem mehra... She has lots of guts...

But I dont know whether its the cruel fate of pragya or you, all things got messed up ... I and aaliya always wished to see you together as  couples...