23. Give me a chance to take care of your heart, till my last breath...

A broken women, who opens her heart to love you again, is the most bravest person in this world... Don't let her go away from you, anytime...

I know, I have caused a biggest mess...
I know, I have stolen all your happiness...
I know, I have given you lot of stress...
But I regret and truly beg for your forgiveness...
Will you accept me princess and can we love????

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi just couldn't believe what has just happened... It's like a dream for Abhi and he is not able to digest the fact that all such things has happened, just like a blink... He is still in utter shock and he thinks whether all has happened in reality or is he hallucinating the things....

Abhi couldn't figure out, how the day is full of unbelievable surprises and with many shocking revealations, which he never expect to happen in his wild dreams too... He can't even think how everyone forgived him just like that, after what all he did to them....

 He can't even think how everyone forgived him just like that, after what all he did to them

Abhi's pov.:

Is everything happened in real??? Did my fuggy forgived me and willing to love me and marry me, after all the mess I've done ??? Did she just said to Aaliya that she wants me to look good in our marriage??? Did my fuggy said that???

Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!! That means... Oohoo.... My fuggy won't leave me anywhere and she will marry me for sure... She is ready to become mine... Aww... I love you so so much fuggy... You are my angel in my dark life...

Hey Abhi... Don't get excited like this man... You dumbo didn't noticed one thing clearly and sitting like a statue with too much shock... Your fuggy, your sis Aaliya and your bestie Purab didn't looked at your face and talked anything to you directly... The trio talked to themselves and left the place, just like that...

😱😱😱😱😱 😨😨😨😨... That means.... Are they angry on me??? Nah... Nah... I don't think so.. I know, they can't be away from me and they will talk to me soon... But, why I felt some pain and hurt in my fuggy's eyes, when she left the room...

Why those eyes said something to me indirectly and why I felt a stinge of pain in my heart, all of a sudden... Abhi.,. Relax... You have done enough mess already and spoiled everything terribly....

It's time to regret for all your behaviours, Abhi... It's time to prove to your fuggy that your love on her is way too precious... Come on.... This should be the last day to see your fuggy's sad tears and never she has to cry in sadness ever...

Go Abhi... Go and bring smile in your fuggy's face... Give all the happiness, she deserves and make her as much as happy, as she can... You can become a good husband, only when you bring smile in your fuggy's face... Do it Abhi and make your fuggy to smile wholeheartedly....