♥39

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." 

                                                                    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Meaning: This is Gandhi's one of the most famous inspirational quotes. In this quote Gandhi tries to say that a change doesn't happen on it's own. Somebody must be there to make a change. He says that men/women should be Active. He/She wants changes to happen in the world he/she must be make the change. He/She shouldn't be there sitting and wondering about someone who would come and make the change. He/She must be the change themselves!  He/She shouldn't be waiting for the rest to change the world.He/She should take a stand and try to change the world. 

If you ever want the world to be a happy place, you must yourself start first by being happy and making others happy. Change doesn't happen happen in a day or two. It take times. But the time taken to make a change is worth it if its positive. :)

********************************************************************

Hello guys :) 

Oh yes! I am back! After a very,very,very, very long vacation. I am sorry for taking such a big leave but I had to. I had my reasons.

But Oh MY God!! Guys you are just amazing! Thank you so much for making my book reach #13 rank in the meaning. Means a lot to me :) I am so happy. I can't express! Despite me being lazy and not updating it, it reached the 13th rank :D It's all because of you guys! A big hug to you all :D Thank you :)