2

Lance Mclain

Keith grabbed my hair and dragged me to the bathroom. I couldn't help but blush seeing how Keith said he would cut my dick off. Call me kinky, but when he imagined that I could just picture Keith grabbing my member with his strong hand and taking the knife and sliding it back an forth on my dick. Then him getting fustrated with his adorable pouty face...oh god I have a bit of a situation. 

I panicked and thought of what i could do. My pants were already loose so it wasn't that obvious but if I sat down then he could probably tell. Uh my jacket. I could tie it around my waist and put my hands in my lap. Yeah, that's a great solution to this situation. I looked up to Keith who was oblivious as to what was going on since he was determined to get to the bathroom that was close to his room? I don't really know. But it was taking a long time for him to get to the bathroom and he wasn't looking at me so that was a win.

I shimmied my shoulders to get my jacket loose and used my free hand to grab my jacket. I managed to get it off and the last step was tying it around my waist. 

"LANCE WE'RE HERE!" Keith announced loudly. He pushed me into the bathroom and I took this as an opportunity to tie the jacket around my waist. I looked up a Keith, "What do you want me to do?" I asked. Keith slid a rubber band off of his wrist and put it in his mouth and motioned for me to sit on the counter. He tied his Mullet back in an adorable low bun and walked towards me.

Keith walked towards me. Now I'm just gonna get a few bandages and you'll be fine he said bending over to get the bandages from the draw. 

Damn his ass is fine today. Well I guess it is everyday but today it's even better. Keith bent back up with a bandage in his hand. "Now Lance, since I'm so frickin short then I'm gonna have to sit on your lap if that's okay with you." Keith said casually. It wasn't okay with me but if I told Keith that then he'd tease me. "Yeah, it's fine." I said, my voice squeaky. 

Keith grabbed onto my knees and pulled himself onto my lap. I almost moaned at the friction but contained myself by biting my lip. Keith grabbed my jaw, and I hissed in pain. "Lance stop moving around so much." he mumbled. 

He re-adjusted himself on my lap and I let out a small groan at the stimulation. Keith didn't seem to notice but I swear I saw him smirk. 

Keith bandaged my jaw quickly and then was like, "I heard you groan earlier. I didn't know you had sich a filthy mind. I should've cleaned your mind instead of your jaw." he said slyly. I shook my head and said, "My mind is only dirty because so many hot people are in it.". 

"Really who's in that dirty mind of yours Lance?" Keith teased. "KEITH LANCE TEAM BONDING"  Shiro called. "Saved by team bonding" I sighed. I hopped off the counter and faced Keith "Let's go." I said sternly. 

I held my hand out for Keith to grab but Keith shied away and didn't grab my hand, "Suit yourself Mullet. But that means I get a headstart!" I shouted. I took off running but Keith quickly ran past me. I caught up to Keith and was ahead of him by a far amount.

I entered the room panting and collapsed on the floor meanwhile Keith literally rolled into the room and turned his head to look at everyone, "Good evening" he said. Nobody said anything and Keith walked over to the couch where everyone was sitting in a small circle. 

I got up and pulled myself together and walked over there trying to look cool. Everyone rolled their eyes at me but I didn't care. I sat down next to Hunk and Coran and Keith was on the other side of the circle in between Shiro and Pidge.

"Let the Team Bonding begin!" a voice on the intercom said. "First up, truth or dare" it said. Hunk groaned and Pidge screamed meanwhile Coran and Allura looked confused as ever. 

I just can't wait for team bonding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chatper may not be the best but I just felt like making a chapter based off of Keith and Lance in the bathroom. I pinky promise the Klance will come soon. Probably not next chapter but maybe the one after that. Just let the author do what the author does best (wel thats debatable). But yeah, It'll come.