Amends, Made Pt. 1 (New chapter)

Start from the beginning

She dressed for a club setting, I fully expected her man to be attached to her hip but he was nowhere in site. She looked around the party holding her clutch behind her back. She still hadn't felt my eyes burning a hole into her. I had one rule for myself, even if we weren't together. I wouldn't deprive my eyes of looking—single or not . She was a badass woman, anybody else could clearly see that. She attracted men and women. Her skin toned dress hugged her so tight you'd think she was naked and her coils still looked wet like she just got out of the shower. They sat on the top of her head, a few curls framing her face. She also didn't have on lick of makeup. Almost as if she knew it would get ruined by somebody at the end of the night. With the way she looked, she could walk into the club with nothing on her face to match her done up clothing. Her skin was like a tawny porcelain. She didn't need it even though she wore it.

Maybe it was the Cognac speaking but when our eyes met I could have sworn she smirked up at me. I let my guard down allowing myself to stare at her. Harper waved over to her and I watched her slyly, and slowly walk up the stares. I could hear the clink of her heels as she crept her way towards the vip lounge. She greeted Harper and waved at T. Romanda and Shuri left to go get refreshment and mingle with other hosts I assumed. Bia looked at the space between Harper and I.

" Can I sit here ? ", she asked sweetly, smiling brightly at me as if she hadn't come onto me days ago. I shrug scooting over and giving her a little more space.

" Clearly you're trying to get me to divorce my husband Bia ", Harper snapped.

" How ? ", she responded in a shocked manner.

" I know what you're trying to do and if you wanna have an affair then just say that ", Harper joked. Bia cackled loudly and poured herself a shot.

" I could never break up a happy home. I love your hair by the way. It's gorgeous ", she joked back. I snorted at the irony. She must have heard me due to our close proximity. She looked back at me before turning her body in my direction. We were so close now I could stare down her cleavage which was exactly what she wanted me to do.

" Erik. You look nice ", she zeroed in on me seductively. I gave her just what she wanted. I looked directly at them knockers, because who the fuck wouldn't ? Even okoye and Ayo looked at them. They were nice.

" Sup ", I nod at her. She smiles.

" I didn't expect you to be here ", she carried on.

" Why not ? I'm the Kings family ", I retort.

" Just didn't know you guys had gotten close enough for parties. It's a great thing though-you being here that is ", she shrugged.

" Ahh", I nod.

" Are you coming to the afterparty ? ", she asked hopefully.

" why ? Do you want me to come ? ", I invite, staring her dead in the eyes now. If she said yes then she was signing a check her ass couldn't cash.

" Well that's really up to you isn't ? ", she explained.

" Depends on if I enjoy myself here ", I sigh, leaning back in my seat. She followed me, resting her back against her seat and slowly crossing her legs.

" Well...are you enjoying yourself ? ", she asked. Her eyes zeroed in on my lips. We were practically eye fucking one another and it was making Harper uncomfy. I just smile at her knowingly and I walk down to the dance floor to greet one of my boarder tribe coworkers.

Bia pov*

He couldn't stand the heat so he left the fucking kitchen. And rightfully so. He wanted somebody to chase after him and beg him. That wouldn't be me. This dress was mostly for Ade but also a big fuck you to Erik. I think he got the message.