DropDead Pt.2 ( Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Outfit ^

The main pov of this book is Bia's.

Night time rolled around and I wasn't thinking about Erik or where he was. I was thinking about what outfit I was wearing to the club.

" Yessss !!!!! Oh my god, why are you so damn sickening ma'am?! ", Olivia screamed into the phone. I was trying on clothes on FaceTime. I laughed out loud babysitting a glass of mascato. I had music blaring in the apartment and I had a joint or two. I was in a better mood because of my two best friends. My friends kept me sane and really were my family.

" Show them titties ", Destiny encouraged.

" We have to pick our battles Destiny ", I warned her. The body suit was pretty ridiculous. Holes and holes and holes. All my curves were exposed and it had a cut out part where you could see my cleavage and the sides of my stomach. There was a battle between a lime green dress and this. The body suit won because it was the sluttiest, which is exactly what my friends were pushing for.

" If you cover it up with that grey mink coat it could make it look a little better and you can sneak past his ass ! ", Destiny insisted.

" Erik is a little more observant than he let's on. Come on now. I'll try it though. He's not even home so hopefully I can get out of here in time before he comes back ", I laughed taking another sip of my mascato.

" Hurry. We're almost done anyway ", They both were getting ready together. I'd done my makeup already which was just dramatic lashes, a soft base and contour with glossy pink mauve lips. My curled my hair into soft waves and fixed my edges. A few spritz of Chanel grand extrait and I was ready to go. I grabbed my purse, my coat and headed towards the door.

"  I'm leaving now ", before I can even open the door the man of the hour shows up. I stumbled back slightly.

" I'll call ya'll back ", I tell them facing my phone away from him.

" Ahhh helll ", I hear Destiny sigh before she hangs up.

" You going somewhere ? ", Erik stands in the doorway with something in this hand. A bag.

" Yeah. Out ", I scoff. He closes the door and circles around me looking me up and down.

" I'm coming with you ", he insists .

" No ", I roll my eyes.

" Don't be like that ", he lifted my chin making me look at him.

" I got you a gift ", he informed me.

" I gotta' go. Imreallyinarush-", I rush towards the door again leaving him standing there. I head down the private elevator and walk to my Uber as quickly as possible. I meet Destiny and Olivia  at the club and we were able to get into VIP. The first thing we did was get drinks since we couldn't pregame. Destiny and Tiffany were my MIT friends who I'd grown a strong bond with over the years. They both moved to Newyork last year. Olivia was a marketing research analyst, and Destiny was a city planner. Sometimes I'd go months without talking to them due to my own issues but they were always understanding. I had a tendency to be a home body at times. That's why whenever we met up it was a party, like tonight.

Destiny