Terrific 3's ( Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter

After a long quiet ride back to Wakanda I carried Analise out to see T'challa. Analise was very shy and seemingly uncomfortable with male figures at the moment. She kept her head hidden and I mentioned her shyness to him. He completely understood. Harper came out to say hello too and shortly after we the small introduction Erik and I went back to my house. I unlocked the door and stepped inside, letting Erik see my place for the first time ever.

" Look LiLi. This is your new house ", I showed her inside and Erik sat her backpack on the couch. I let go of her hand and let her walk around the house freely. Still timid, she walked around the living room before going to sit on the couch.

" Juice ? ", she says. I guess she was planning on making herself comfortable. I laughed and went into the kitchen to see if I had anything she'd might like.
Thankfully I had something and I gave it to her in a small cup she could hold.

" Do you want something to drink ? ", I ask Erik politely. He was busy looking around the house and seemed a bit startled when I got his attention.

" Nah..I'm good. Thanks though ", he said.

" Analise why don't you watch some cartoons while me and uncle Erik talk okay ? ", I offered. She agreed and I turned on some cartoons for her. That seemed to keep her preoccupied while Erik and I sat at my kitchen table just in the next room.

" I need to make a list ", I look around my kitchen for pen and paper.

" Here we goooo ", Erik sulked.

" What ??", I asked guiltily.

" You and these damn lists. You used to make them all the time when we first got together ", He reminded me.

" I did didn't I....why'd I stop ? ", I chuckled pulling out a pen and pad from a spare drawer.

" I taught you how to go with the flow ", he credited himself.

" No you taught me how to be an agent of chaos like you. That's what it was ", I smiled remembering those times. 

" Yeah yeah nigga  ", he shooed my playful insults off.

" So I was thinking instead of getting her a mattress I could possibly get her a heavily cushioned futon that can fold up ? Something portable and something that doesn't take up space ? ", I shot the idea by him.

" Yeah sure I guess ", he shrugged.

Children's futon.

" I think you should get her one for your house too. How much space do you have ? ", I asked.

" Come over and see ", he said slyly.

" I will rob you ", I looked at him with a black face. His smirk dropped.

" I taught you how to rob ", he retorts.

" And I did it better than you so what's your point Mr. Stevens ? ", I ask.

" You only did it better because you're all flexible and tiny. Let's get that straight. Your size gets you through places...moonwalker ", he argued.