Flashback 6 (Revamped)

"I bet your mother would be proud of you "

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Warning: Gore, mentions of mutilation, mentions of murder and death, guns. Mentions of SA.

Erik pov*

The moment her finger pulled the trigger she dropped the gun. I step back when she holds her stomach and pukes. She immediately enters a catatonic state not answering to anything I say. She just stares at the body and then into space. I grab her shoulders and slowly walk her to her car and place her in the back seat .

" Watch her. Don't let her drive off just let her sit with it a bit. I'll drive her home when I'm done ", I say to Tyler. He nods sitting on the porch to supervise her. I cleaned up the bedroom Bryson was being held in and wrapped him up in the tarp we had laid out, putting him with the others.

" The sulfuric acid is ready in the back ", said Antonee.

" How long ? ", I ask.

" We got three bins for all three guys so I say about...6 /7 hours give or take. Although big boy in the corner might be about 7 and a half. He's pretty tall ", he points to the dread headed one. Dissolving a body wasn't anything to fuck with. They'd be here all night making sure it went through well.

" Just call me when you're half way through. I gotta' get her to bed ", I rub my face in exhaustion. My knuckles were busted up and I had someone else's blood on me which was never pleasant. There was blood all over my good shoes too and Bia was about to have her first "I just killed somebody" break down.

" I gotchu' don't even trip ", Antonne nods. Him and Tyler would be here all night. I rinse my face off in the sink, riding of any blood splatter there may have been. I rinse the blood off my knuckles patting them dry. Walking out to the porch, I pull my shirt on cautious of the chill in the air.

" I'll see ya bruh ", I nod to Tyler and he goes inside. I open the back seat and Bia is still staring out the window, void of emotion. I search for her keys and find them in her pocket. I then get into the drivers seat and drive back to her apartments. It's about a 30 minute driver to her place. I turn on the radio to a jazz station trying to find some way to bring her back to reality. In the middle of the open highway I can see her start to shake.

" It's alright Bia ", I call back to her keeping my eyes on her and the rear view mirror. She's muttering under her breath and I can't make out what she's saying.

" I KILLED HIM! I KILLED HIM! I KILLED HIM! I KILLED HIM !! ", she screams loudly. I nearly swerve off the road as she becomes belligerent shaking and beating her fists into the back seat. I pull over onto the side of the road.

" whoa whoa whoa -hey ! ", I try to call her down. She grabbing her hair rocking as she screams.

" I KILLED HIM. I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT. I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT !?!? ", she cries even louder. I get in the back seat with her and hold her arms. She's hysterical at this point, not sitting still.

" I'm going to prison ?!! Am I going to prison !! I'm going to prison I can't believe I did that. Why did I do that ?!? ", she starts to hyperventilate now. I grab her and bring her to my chest trying to ground her.

" I can't breathe ", she wheezes. Her anxiety was tricking her into thinking her windpipe was closing. I had been there before. She clawed at her neck as hot tears poured from her eyes.

" Bia you're breathing through your mouth. Breath in through your nose and out of your mouth. You can breathe Bia, you can  ", I coax her. I turn her body towards mine and make her face me. Her face is broken up in panic. I demonstrate the breathing technique.