"ouuu girl, you lookin' so gorgeous" erica said as she looked at me which caused everyone to look.

"yaaas, thicka then a snicka" jade said before i sat down.

"thank y'all, and y'all looking beautiful" i said to them both as they smiled.

"hey" i smiled at clarence.

he gave me a head nod.

a few minutes later, the waitress came to take our drinks and we ordered our food.

"so about tomorrow, we're actually going to get this modeling thing on. I invited you two because y'all are my favorite" erica said

"thanks, so why are we here in new york?" i asked.

"it's professional people that's waaaay over me that seen you guy's photos.. and they wanted to work with you" she said before my face lit up.

"so that's about $100 an hour. depending on how much you have your shoots." she added.

"that ain't bad at all." Clarence said

"i know. so when we doing this?" i asked.

"tomorrow, we have to get y'all up at 8 in the morning and the shoot starts around 1" erica said.

"so i'm gonna give you a natural look for your shoot." jade said before i smiled.

"and clarence they want you to promote another calvin klein set" erica said.

"sounds bout right." he said.

i checked my phone, and to my surprise august hasn't called or text.

i paid for my food put a tip on the table for our waitress.

"i'll see y'all tomorrow" i told them as we left. me and clarence got in the same uber so i was guessing he stayed a few blocks down from me.

"so you block me on instagram? that's how you let me know that you don't wanna talk no more?" clarence said.

"i didn't block you" i said honestly.

"then who did?" he questioned me. i rested my head on my hand

"you know august probably did. he got made because he found out that i was hanging with you." I told him.

"why you acting all mad?" i asked

he chuckled "I ain't mad shorty, i can't ask a question?"

"no it just sounded like you were upset about it but i didn't unblock you because i'm trying to respect him y'know?" i stated softly.

"i feel you. i respect that" he said.

after a fee minutes of chatting i made my way back up to my room. i took a shower put on one of the long t-shirts i had.

i called august since he hasn't been calling or texting me.

but there was no answer.
_
August.

"bitch ass nigga who tha tough guy now? huh?" i yelled pointing my gun at this nigga head.

i found out who tried ta kill my brotha sneak. it was people that stayed across from tha trap who was outside who showed us pictures of who it was.

me and chris breezy had em in tha trap, trapped. he couldn't go no where until i find out what the fuck was going on.

"why you shoot at my nigga sneak?" chris asked.

he asked mostly all the questions

"actually i thought sneak was you." he looked at me.

"me nigga? you tried ta kill me? ion even kno yo ass" i said.

"i know you nigga.. you queen boyfriend" he said befo' my eyes squinted

"i seen you that one night you was wit her. remember when me and her was standing outside the car when you came out the restaurant? yea, that's my ex. and i still want her.. and ima get her" he spoke smirking. i pulled my gun back out cocking it back pointing it at him.

"nigga on my mama, you ain't gon touch queen, so ima make that shit clear now. you touch her, that shit ova fa you. nigga you think she wanna nigga like you? she moved on. she ain't worried bout yo stupid ass" i yelled at him.

"and if you lay one hand on my lil sis, best believe it, yo life ova" chris said balling up his fist

"fight me man, put that gun down bitch" he said which made me drop the gun and ran ova on him.

"hollup we gon take this shit outside" chris said holding me back.

we was in the yard, i took my shirt off and as soon as i laid eye on that mf, my fist connected to his nose. his nose started bleeding and shit.

we both was fight rolling around on the ground.

"fuck nigga!" i yelled out to him.

he hit me in my lip and my eye which made me get even pissed off.

i started sticking this nigga in his face, seconds later i saw blue lights and heard sirens coming down the road.

it was about 3 police cars..

they grabbed me and him off of each other and arrested me making me sit inside the police car.

"why were y'all fighting?" the man asked.

"cause he shot at my brother sneak and got away wit it. my brotha in ICU right now, i don't know if he gon even make it bruh. it ain't no way ima let him get away wit that" i told him.

"can i get your name sir?" the buff man asked.

"august anthony alsina" i said.

"well i'm officer terry and how did you know that it was this guy?" he questioned.

"the people across the street showed me pictures" i said.

"and this my girlfriend ex, he told me that he was tryna kill me but he thought my brotha sneak was me" i said as he got out the car and i guess he was telling the other officers.

chris was just standing out there getting questioned as well.

about a few minutes later the officer got back into the car, "mr alsina ima have to arrest you for assault and battery" he said.

damn.
_

august going to jail ? :/