Chapter 16

Jimin smiled widely as he saw Jungkook carrying Nicole in his arms. He ran off to Jumgkook who was walking towards his cabin. He stopped in front of him and peeked at Nicole. She slept soundly and cuddled to Jungkook's chest like everytime.

Jimin said "I'm so glad you made the right decision." Jungkook smiled at him which he hadn't done since Nicole left the base.

He kept her on his bed and kissed her cheek. He was glad to have her back. He walked outside the cabin.

Tamara yelled "You brought the mundane back?" Jungkook nodded. She said "That mundane doesn't belong here."

Jungkook stared at her intensely and said "I decide who belongs in my pack not you."

Tamara said "I'm your mate, once we are married ill be Luna you have to accept me!" Jungkook said "What if I don't?"

***********************************************

Nicole got up and sat on Jungkook's bed smiling at herself until Jimin busted in followed by her old friend Olivia.

Olivia said "Hey! You didn't even say goodbye to me before leaving." Nicole said "I'm sorry it was all Mess but I surely will this time."

Jimin sat on the couch next to the bed and said "Since you've left everyone literally feels bored. All the wolves practising or eating always talk about you." Nicole was surprised.

Jimin continued "We all missed you Nicole it's good to have you back." He smiled widely as Nicole chucked and said "I literally missed this place and actually hoped to come back."

Jungkook and Tamara walked in the room. Jungkook kept a fair distance from her and spoke only to Nicole "I need your blood."

Nicole asked "Why?"

Jungkook said "With the proper scent I can say why the ghoul was scared of you."

Nicole nodded and unwrapped her Bandaged cut from last night. Jungkook sat next to her.

Tamara sent glares to Nicole but didn't say anything.
Jungkook held her arm and said "If it painful just tell me to stop." He pressed her wound and a little blood oozed out he bent and sniffed over her fresh blood.

Nicole studied his actions carefully. He wrapped her bandage again and said "I can't pick up your scent, it's a mix of so many."

Nicole suddenly felt her stomach churn. She saw her hands had began going pale. Her mouth felt dry. She felt sick and thirsty. Her thirst wasn't for water.She stared at her arm and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook panicked as he saw her turn pale. She looked almost white. He held her face and said "Nicole?!" She replied "I don't feel
Good jungkook..." she began shivering. He touched her head, she was ice cold. Her temperature had fallen suddenly. He said "Nicole what do you feel?" Nicole said "I'm thirsty...." Jungkook said "I'll get water." She caught his arm and said "I feel like drinking my own blood..." Jungkook's eyes widened. She began falling to sleep, her head swang, Jungkook held her and said "Stay awake... hey.." he made her lie on the bed. Jimin said "What's happening to her?"

Jungkook pulled her in his arms and rubbed her back. If he temperature falls again she won't survive.
Nicole mumbled "Jungkook what's going on with me?" He held her close as he replied "I promise you I'll get you out of this." Nicole held onto him as she felt her thirst die. She closed her eyelids and snuggled into Jungkook's warm chest.

Jungkook analysed her symptoms, thirst for blood, pale skin, cold body. Until he realised that she was affected by a virus.

As Nicole slept in his arms he looked at Jimin who paced worriedly in the room.

Jimin said "I just don't understand what's wrong?"

Jungkook said "Jimin...."
Jimin stopped and stared at Jungkook as he continued "We were late..."
"We were late that night when she was bitten by a ghoul. I thought my blood would cure her but It made it worse."

Jimin asked confused "What do you mean?"
Jungkook said "The ghouls poison has already reached her heart and I gave her my blood. Her body is human, so taking two strong dnas made her body immune to us. It's like a virus. She will need to feed on us both again to live. Her blood is like a virus now that's why the ghoul was scared of her at the hospital. But if she feeds again her body won't be able to fight the desire for more and her heart will stop."

Jimin said "You mean your and that's ghouls blood is inside her and she wants more. It's like s drug. But if we don't give it to her what happens then?"

Jungkook heart ached with pain as he replied "Then she has a couple more hours to live ."