Chapter 9

Jungkook shook Nicole. He said "Wake up mundane!" Nicole opened her eyes and said "Uhh.. 5 more min." She turned around and buried her head in the pillow. She felt her body being lifted from the bed. She fake cried as jungkook carried her to the washroom. He made her stand inside and said "You have 15 min." Nicole pouted at him and closed the door. She was furious at him, how come he didn't let her sleep.

She got ready in exact 15 min. As she walked out jungkook was stood by leaning on the cabin door. Nicole looked at him, he was literally so muscular and handsome. His hair were always perfectly parted, his outfits were always on point. She actually was accepting that he was a werewolf.

Nicole cleared her throat and Jungkook turned around. The only thing he did rarely was smile. Nicole eagerly wished to see him laugh and smile.

He said "I'm taking you to the top of that mountain there is a fruit there, it will help you heal the scar and you've become weak, it will help you become stronger." Nicole nodded and gulped nervously as she saw how huge the mountain was.

Jungkook walked ahead with Nicole trailing behind him. Nicole panted after barely 5 min of walking. She asked "Uh... how much longer?" Jungkook said "We've just started walking."

Nicole nodded and walked along. She missed a step and slipped on a tiny rock. She fell on the ground. Jungkook turned around and helped her up without saying anything. She stood up and said "Thank you."
Again after a few minutes, she slipped on air, she  was about to fall on her face, Jungkook caught her by her waist. He helped her and rolled his eyes. Nicole smiled awkwardly at him and said "Trust me even I don't know why I'm like this." Jungkook felt her clumsiness was admirable. He wanted to smile but he held his lips.

He asked "Are you okay?" Nicole answered "I.. don't really know." Jungkook immediately carried her in his arms. She was surprised. Besides his warmth kept the cold away and Nicole felt safe and comfortable. He held her and climbed the mountain.

As they climbed Nicole asked "Um.. when will this summit be over?" Jungkook didn't look at her cause he knew their faces would be too close for his comfort. He spoke looking straight "Well, through some Information we've found out the ghouls hideout. They are in very few numbers, everyone's decided that tomorrow they will attack them and finish them. So that they won't hurt yours and my community." Nicole felt lightened until she realised then Jungkook would let go of her. They might never see each other again. She really wanted to be with him. She rested her head on his shoulder lost in her thoughts.

After a while Jungkook said "We are here." Nicole saw they reached the top of the mountain. He kept her down and said "I'll get the fruit." Nicole nodded. She hugged herself as the climate up was  cold. She enjoyed the coldness but she wished she had a sweater. She shivered, but the view ahead of her was beautiful. She smiled looking at it.

Jungkook came behind her and saw she did admire the view. She looked happy, seeing her like that make him feel so much better. But she was cold he came next to her and removed his leather jacket, he placed it on her shoulders and said "You need it...." Nicole nodded and wore the jacket it was big for her but it was enough to keep her warm. She loved how it had Jungkook's sweet fragrance. Jungkook said "Here eat this."

He handed a fruit which looked like a strawberry. She held it in her soft hands and asked "What is this?" Jungkook said "It's a magical fruit don't worry it's not poisonous." Nicole scanned the fruit and asked "what if it does poison me? I don't want to drink your blood." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders saying "Well it's going to be another opportunity to kiss you."

Nicole face heated as she turned red. Jungkook smirked at her, he enjoyed seeing her so nervous. She didn't say anything and ate the fruit.

***********************************************

Jungkook said "I'll be back by tomorrow night. Stay inside only... please I beg you mundane don't get into trouble." Nicole agreed and said "Jungkook... I know your going to fight those things.. they are dangerous please be careful. Come.. come back alive." Jungkook nodded and came close to her, he wanted to feel her lips on top of his again but he shouldn't be addicted to her. She isn't his mate. He moved away from her and walked out the door ready to fight.