Chapter 11

Jungkook saw how Hurt she was. He wished she was his mate too. He wanted to hold her, he wanted to kiss her every single day. He wanted to realise what the feeling of having a mate was. He wished that Nicole would be his, she wasn't like the others. She was human but wasn't afraid of him. He loved how she asked him everything and how she followed him around. But he couldn't, he didn't feel his wolf howl at her presence. If she was his mate his inner wolf wouldn't be able to control himself. His inner wolf would be running wild but it didn't.

Nicole bit her lip, she didn't know what exactly to do. She said "But whoever your mate will be... she will be very lucky to have someone like you to protect her." Jungkook frowned and said "You know when I kissed you... my wolf wanted more. I tried to tame him... he is greedy, he couldn't stop himself. But I always hoped you would be my mate."

Nicole sighed and said "I think you should rest you must be tired.

**********************************************

Next morning, Jungkook went to the hall to inform the other alphas of his leave. Nicole walked outside waiting for him.

Jungkook told her they won and all the ghouls are dead now, so he would take her back to her city. She didn't want to leave him. She just wanted to scream and cry but it was of no use.

Unknowingly she leaned on a tree, her skin cut as the sharp bark contacted her skin. Little blood dripped off her skin. She wiped her palm on her skin.

The scent of her blood hit every werewolf's nose there. Everyone's eyes glowed. They all walked in her direction. She looked up and saw she was surrounded by werewolves.

She panicked. She pressed her back on the tree behind her. An werewolf asked her "Your human?" Nicole didn't answer. Jungkook jumped in front of her. He stood protectively in front of her. He covered her body and stood in a defensive position. He said "She is human."

All the werewolves said "You lied to us but why!" Jungkook looked at Nicole who was terrified. Jungkook looked back at the werewolves and said "I have my reasons." The werewolves shifted their eye colour and said "so she isn't your mate." Jungkook said "I don't know if she is or not. But it's my responsibility to protect her." Some
Werewolves argued but a older looking man stepped ahead and said "Just because it's you... we will let her go."

Jungkook bowed in respect. He turned around and hugged Nicole. She said "Would they really kill me?" Jungkook stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

He said "Let's get out of her." Nicole nodded. But before they could leave. The alpha of scarlet moon came in with some more werewolves. He yelled "I doubted the girl from the start." Jungkook put his hand protectively around Nicole.

The alpha came close and said "Sorry Jungkook... you've made a mistake." He attacked jungkook. Jungkook overpowered him easily. He threw the scarlet moon alpha aside. Some more of the werewolves came and began fighting with Jungkook. Jungkook was occupied in fighting.

The Scarlet moon alpha took this opportunity and grabbed Nicole. Nicole yelled "Jungkook!" The werewolves held him. He yelled "Let her go!"

The scarlet moon alpha jumped on the rooftop with Nicole. He held her and said "Come here and take her." Jungkook's eyes glowed red. He began using all
His strength. He slammed all the werewolves in a matter of seconds as Nicole cried bitterly.

The scarlet moon alpha said "Scream louder!" He pulled her hair with force. Nicole cried in pain. Her cries rang in Jungkook's ears. He reached the rooftop with his inhuman strength.

The scarlet moon alpha spun around with Nicole in his hands. He said "Your fast." Jungkook growled. He tightened his fists. His wolf wanted to pull that lunatics head out. He looked at Nicole. She was crying for her life.

Jungkook said "Look whatever grudge you have don't use her. Just let her go. She hasn't done anything wrong."

The scarlet moon alpha said "What's so special of this mundane that your ready to fight your own kind. She isn't even your mate." He sniffed her and said "She has your scent.... she's drank your blood. It's unbelievable."

Nicole closed her eyes as he was so close to her. Jungkook was only a few foot away from them.

The scarlet moon alpha said "You want her to live then you have to catch her." Nicole's eyes widened as she said "No...no."

He pushed her off the rooftop, Nicole fell with speed. If she collapsed on the ground she wouldn't survive it.