Chapter 16: 남종

~Namjoon's POV~

"This one is nice though!" Seo held up a dress. "But when will you wear it?!" he tried to compromise with her.

They had gone shopping at the mall and he was trying to help her with a new style. He personally liked to see her in something casual.

He walked off without her and began to gather clothes from around the store. He picked out a full outfit for her. He came back with a white t-shirt and jeans.

"Here this is nice." he held it in front of her. "Really? What shoes would I wear with this?" she looked at him with a smiled. He looked around and then saw the shoe store.

He pointed to the display window. It held red converse. "Those." he smiled. She began laughing and shook her head. He smiled and went to go put all the stuff back.

He loved hanging out with her in these types of situations. She always found a way to make him smile. He came back to the place she was standing but..

She was gone?

~Seo's POV~

You had found an outfit that you liked but you needed to go try it on, so while Namjoon put away the other stuff you ran off to the fitting rooms.

Namjoon🐨: Where did you go?

You read his text and smiled.

You: Fitting rooms

You send him a message along with a picture of the outfit

You send him a message along with a picture of the outfit. You put back on your clothes and went outside with you outfit in hand.

"Seo!" he waved to you. He was standing in line. You skipped over with a smile. "Thank for saving me a spot." You smiled up at him. He nodded and took the outfit from your hands.

"Come on I need to pay for it." You looked at him with a small pout. "I'll pay for it." he smiled at you and pinched your cheek. "No it's fine I can pay." You were about to take it from his hands.

"Seo, let me do this for you." he moved the clothes away from you and smiled. "But, I don't want y-" he hushed you before you could finish you sentence.

You stopped trying and eventually hugged him. "Thanks." You smiled and placed a tiny kiss on his cheek.

His smiled came out along with his amazing dimples.

*Few minutes later*

You were sitting in the food court eating away at your food. Namjoon stared as you ate. "Stop it! I'm eating!" You laughed at his stare. He smiled and looked away.

When you were done eating he picked you up. "Namjoon I'm gonna fall!" You said squirming around a little. "No you won't it's fine!" he laughed and began to walk.

He then came to a stop. You were now stained in front of a store. It was an adorable store with cute figures and bags. There were also backpacks that had cute figures from TV shows on them.

"Cute!~" You jumped up at him. He laughed and rook you inside.

Later you came out with a couple of things...

~A/N
Thanks for reading. This was a bad chapter and I'm sorry but I'm having trouble writing for playboys. I'm really focused on Idol for some reason but I promise to get back in track with Playboys. Anyway see you later.

 Anyway see you later