Chapter 07: Time Flys

~Jungkook's POV

He woke up to the smell of Seo's purfume. He nuzzled his nose into her neck. He couldn't help but place a kiss on her neck. One kiss turned into multiple.

Her aroma was sweet. He placed multiple kisses along her neck. His heart was beating like crazy. He knew he shouldn't be doing this but he couldn't help himself.

Trying not to leave any love marks (Hickies)he had to hold his kisses at a minimum. Her could smell her aroma came off with a stronger smell at her neck. With more kisses she began to move.

When she moved a little he knew to stop. What honestly was going on with him? He couldn't control himself around her. Her being in his room made him crazy.

The warmth of her body put butterflies in his stomach.

"Sleepy...sleepy...sleepy..." He heard her mumble with a sigh. The door to his room then opened.

"Woah, Jungkook i thought she wasn't your girlfriend." Junghyun came into the room. "Junghyun Get out!" He said trying to hide Seo even though there was no point.

Junghyun left the Room. A few minutes  later she finally woke up.

                        ~Seo's POV~

With a groan you turned your body so you would be facing Jungkook. "I'm hungry.." You mumbled.
With a smile he sat up. You watched as he hoped of the bed. You crawled off the bed after him.

He opened the door and you both went downstairs to the kitchen. You sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and then you remembered what you were wearing. One of Jungkook's shirts.

It was kind of hilarious to wear one of his shirts. It was way over sized. "Wait I should go change, I don't want Yoongi seeing me in one of your shirts." You Said standing up and going back upstairs.

You grabbed your clothes from the day before and quickly changed into them. You then ran back downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was sitting.
You took a seat at the table with everyone else.

"Does anyone know how to cook?" Jimin said laughing. You smiled and stood up. "what do y'all wanna eat?" You said walking over to the cabinets.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed pancake mix from the cabinet. "How about these?" He said smiling. You smiled and turned on the stove.

"Jungkook where are the pans?" You said looking around the kitchen. "right there." he said pointing to a cabinet. You bent down to the cabinet and grabbed a pan.

You made the pancake mix and put the pan on the stove. "How many does everyone want?" You said pouring the mix onto the pan. "I think we could all have 2" Namjoon said looking around the table. Everyone nodded their heads.

You began working on all the pancakes when Junghyun walked in. He was Jungkook's older brother, you barley meet him the night before. "what are you all doing?" He said walking over to where Jungkook was sitting.

You could tell Junghyun was whispering something to Jungkook. You were finally done cooking and you placed the pancakes on the table for everyone.

"gomabseubnida! Thank you!" they all chanted. You watched as they began to eat. You took a seat and began to eat yourself.

*Months later*

It was finally the end of the school year and it was time for summer fun. School had been hectic with people leaving you notes it was all over now. You could finally enjoy time with the boys without having to be criticized.

"Well Seo, can I stay over?.." Jimin Said looking down. "Why what's up?" You Said looking at his blonde hair. "I don't feel like going home.." he mumbled.