Chapter 12: 죄송 해요

~Seo's POV~

You got up and left Jungkook's house. It was kind of frightening To go back home to your parents. They were just gonna yell at you.. Yoongi was probably there already so that would help a little.

You stepped on the mat that was at the front door. Taking an extra key you slowly unlocked the door to the house. You opened it and saw your parents standing there. "Seo, where were you?" You could see the disappointment in Appa's face.

"At a friend's house.." You said slowly. Slowly closing the door you hung your spare keys. "Seo, how come you didn't tell us?" Eomma began to speak. You didn't answer and just looked at them. "Your were supposed to be studying! How are you gonna get into college without studying?!"

Eomma began to lecture. Yoongi walked in behind them. "Eomma, I don't know but I'll get it together!" You responded harshly. You immediately regretted doing that. Yoongi stares at you with wide eyes. "You messed up." You could see him whispering that.

"Seo, I'm disappointed in you! How dare you yell at your Eomma like that! We raised you better!" Appa yelled at you. "I'm sorry, it was a mistake!" You tried to take back your mistake. "Seo we don't want to hear it, go to your room!" Appa sent you to your room.

You held tour tears in and once you took a step on the first stair the tears came flowing out. You ran to tour room and hugged a pillow.

*Few minutes later*

You were still crying into a pillow. The door opened slowly. "Seo, you ok?.." Yoongi came in and sat on the bed. He faced you and you buried your face into the pillow. He patted you on the back and whispered. "It's ok Seo, they get mad at me like that too.." his voice trailed off.

The doorbell then rung. Once it opened you could hear cheering downstairs and then footsteps leading up to your room. The door opened to reveal Jimin standing there. "I'm here to save you guys." he whispered. You looked up at him confused. How did he know?

"I told you parents we had something planned." Jimin grabbed your backpack and helped you stand up. Yoongi stood up and followed along. You went downstairs and almost made it out the door. "So Jimin where are you going?" Appa stopped you at the door.

"To my house." Jimin wasn't afraid to tell your parents the truth. Yoongi stood behind you and stayed quiet. "Well, is that all you are gonna do? I was thinking about grounding Seo for her behavior." Appa began to talk again.

"Oh what did she do this time?" Jimin has a bond like that with your parents. It was weird but it helped in cases like this. "Oh well Seo yelled at her Emma, she came home from someone's house, without permission," Appa continued to go on about your behavior.

Jimin talked Appa out of grounding you and you quickly left the house. Yoongi instead went to a friend's house instead of taging along.

*At Jimin's house*

Eomma: Seo, who gave you permission to leave the house?

You looked at your phone. The tears almost began to come out again when you began to type.

You: Appa gave me permission.

With that you tossed your phone to the side and just sat on Jimin's bed. "Seo, your parents are crazy." He tried to lighten up the mood a little. You nodded and giggled a bit. "It's ok though, mine are too." He laughed.

"What! I love your mom!" You began to laugh. He smiled and put an arm around you.

"Our parents are both insane."

~A/N
Hey the comeback is here! Sure I said that it would come in a few days but I choose to publish it now. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy and Bye now!

 Anyway I hope y'all enjoy and Bye now!