Chapter 06: Night Out

~Seo's POV

After the whole incident at lunch school had been different. The boys were always around you making sure you were 'pleased' and watching as people would look at you.

There might have been a chance they were making it worse but they try. You and Jungkook has been hanging out a lot and with Jimin as well.

"What are we doing this weekend?" Jimin asked putting an arm around you. "I don't know." Namjoon was looking at his phone for any events.

"I wanna go out." You mumbled while poking at King looks sweater. "where?" Jimin said smiling. "I don't know maybe to eat and then a movie." You said covering yourself from the cold.

"Here." Jimin said taking off his sweater and putting it over you. "Thanks Jimin." You said pulling the sweater shit would go around you. "We could do that." Yoongi said putting his phone away.

"So it's settled, we are going to dinner and the movies." Jin said smiling. During the school day you hung out with Jimin and Jungkook. The day went by fast and you were able to go home and get ready for the night out.

"Hurry because Jimin will be here to pick us up in a little." Yoongi said as you went upstairs. Closing the door behind you, you began to look through your closet.

You finally picked an outfit after searching for a couple of minutes. Before you could change the doorbell had rung. You ran Dow stairs and opened the door.

Jungkook was there. "Oh hey Kookie, are you waiting for Jimin with us?" You said letting him come in. "Yeah I figured I might as well come here." He said closing the front door.

"I was just about to change, you can come up to my room if you want." You said heading upstairs. You grabbed your outfit from your room and went to your restroom.

You put on shorts, a crop top, a beanie, and some glasses for a little touch.

You ran back to your room where you saw Jungkook sitting on the end of your bed

You ran back to your room where you saw Jungkook sitting on the end of your bed. He watched as you walked over to the vanity and grab a lip gloss.

You went to the mirror and began putting in the lip gloss. When you were done your turned to Jungkook who was just staring at you.

~Jungkook's POV~

He couldn't help but stare at her as she put on the lip gloss. Once she put the lip gloss on there was a shine on her lips that drove him crazy.

He had butterflies in his stomach that he couldn't hold in. He closed his eyes trying to help his butterflies go away. "Jungkook you ok?" he felt the bed slant down as she sat down next to him.

"I'm fine." He said smiling. She was too cute for him to handle.

~Seo's POV~

You could see Jungkook staring at you. You then felt his head lay on your shoulder. It was cute. "Seo are you ready, Jimin is here!" You heard Yoongi saying from downstairs.