Chapter 02: Weekend Party

~Seo's POV

"Seo hurry!" Yoongi was yelling from down stairs. It was the second day of school and you had to go through almost the exact same thing as the day before.

You got out of bed dragging yourself to the restroom with your uniform in hand. You quickly changed and grabbed you back pack.

You went down the stairs not stopping to grab something for breakfast. You walked out of the house. Yoongi was in the car waiting. You took a seat sighing then looking out the window.

Yoongi gave you a look but didn't say anything. You got to school in what seemed like minutes. You got out of the car and ran ahead to the front of the school.

You looked around for Kai. You finally spotted her standing near a fountain. "Kai!" You said running over to her. She looked up from the water and had a small smile.

"Hey Seo." She said as you approached her. "I'm sorry I about yesterday, I totally forgot about the whole introduce you to Jimin thing." You said begging her not to be mad.

"Oh Seo it's fine! I forget myself anyway." Kai Said giggling. "So are you going the party this weekend?" She said with an excited tone in her voice.

"Eh? Party, I don't even know anyone here." You said laughing a bit. "It's fine you can hang out with Jimin or whatever or hang with me." She said smiling. "I'm not sure, what's gonna be at the party anyway?"

"Oh it's a high school party and Irene was throwing it so, wine beer etc. games like truth or dare, beer pong. Typical things." She said look at the invitation on her phone.

With a nervous laugh the bell rung.

"What class do you have for today?" She said pulling out her schedule. "Room 215." You Said looking at your own paper. "Oh same!" She said with a bright smile.

Kai and you walked to the class. The lead the way since you still couldn't really find your way around school. You got into the class room. You were doing the same thing as yesterday; free time and getting used to the area.

ChimChim🍬: Hey Seo, wanna come to a party this weekend?

You looked down at your phone, the one and only playboy Jimin texted you.

You: Sure, as long as you don't run off without me.

"Hey who is ChimChim?" Kai Said looked at your text. "Oh it's Jimin." You said turning a little red. "Aw Cute you have a nickname for him!" She said fangirl tone.

"Yeah, i don't remember when I started calling him that." You said when you phone then buzzed.

ChimChim🍬: So What is the plan for this weekend?

Unknown1: I don't know.

There was another person in the chat with you and Jimin? In fact there was 3 contacts that you didn't know.

Unknown2: Question who is the random number?

ChimChim🍬: Oh that's Seo.

You: and who are these others may I ask?

Unknown1: Jungkook

Unknown2: Namjoon.

Unknown3: Jin.

You quickly saved their contacts making them each a spot on your phone. There wasn't really a nickname system for them since you didn't know them well enough.

ChimChim: Ok so I'm guessing I'm picking you all up?

Oppa💙: Sure, because my car doesn't fit all of us.

Playboys | BTS FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara