Chapter 09: Camping Day 2

~Seo's POV

You looked around the area the camp site was in. It was a public camping area so there were lots of people around. You saw kids running down a hill to where a lake was.

"Well I guess that's what we are gonna do that today." Yoongi said putting his arm around you. "Yeah I guess.." You said watching as adults chased the kids from before. "How did you sleep? Did Hana give you any trouble?" Yoongi said giving you a nudge with his head.

"I slept fine, Hana hasn't given me any trouble Yet." You said laughing a little. He then left you to go eat breakfast. You sat down on the grass watching as the morning sun shined down on the lake.

You sat in silence while admiring the view. "It's nice isn't it?" You turned to see Hobi standing there. "Yeah.." You said staring in awe back at the view.

"Yeah the sun makes it look nice." He said taking a seat next to you. "The sun? You mean you? You are literally the sun Hobi." You giggled a little. He smiled and watched the view with you.

"Come on you two enough with the view come eat so we can go do something." Jin was lecturing you about having to eat breakfast while you walked to the table.

"Aish, don't have to lecture us on everything!" Hobi complained. You both sat down to join the others in breakfast. "what are we gonna do today?" You were finished eating and needed to know where you guys were going.

"To the lake and a hike." Namjoon said smiling. You nodded and ran to your tent and began to rummage trough the clothes that you packed. "Where is it?.." You mumbled.

Finally you found the outfit you were looking for. Of course you brought a simple swimsuit that was black. The clothes you decided to wear on top of the swimsuit was pretty simple.

You grab a crop top and some shorts. White shoes, which was a bad idea, and a simple moon choker.

 It was a struggle changing in a tent when there was peep holes

It was a struggle changing in a tent when there was peep holes. When you were finally done changing you went outside to meet the boys.

They were surprisingly done changing as well. "Well let's get going." Namjoon said smiling. Of course he knew you wouldn't last walking all the way to the lake.

You began going down the trail and you could already tell wearing white shoes was a bad idea. "Seo, your shoes are gonna get dirty." Hobi said laughing.

"I know." You said kicking at the ground. A few minutes later you and the boys came to a stop. You were on a cliff and you could see the lake.

"Let's jump off!" Jimin said laughing. "Are you crazy!!!" You said shoving him. He laughed and you all began walking down the cliff and to the lake.

You finally arrived at ground level. You leaned over to look into the water. Before you knew it Jimin and Jungkook sneak attacked you.

Jimin grabbed your legs and Jungkook grabbed your arms. "STOP!!" You said kicking around but before you could stop them they threw you into the lake.