Ashley, You Deserve To Know

Start from the beginning

"She only told Juliet. But, there's something else she told her." I say.

"What is it?" He asks.

"She wasn't planning on telling you yet, but Ashley, you deserve to know." I tell him.

"C'mon, Andy, just tell me, what is it?" he asks, panicked.

"Trista...might possibly...be pregnant...and you're the dad." I confess.

Ashley's eyes widen and his mouth drops open. "W-what?" he stutters.

"They don't know for sure, but Trista thinks she could be pregnant. She was deciding whether to tell you or not, but I figured if she wasn't gonna tell, I should. It'd be better to give you a warning than her finding out she is and telling you right after." I say.

"Oh my fucking god!" he says, burying his face in his hands. "If she is and Kina were to find out, I am screwed. Totally fucking screwed!"

He stands up quickly and storms into the kitchen. I follow behind him.

He walks over to the counter and angrily swats at a big plastic bowl sitting on it, knocking it to the ground.

"DAMMIT, ANDY, I AM SO FUCKING STUPID!" he screams, as he slams his body on to the fridge.

"No you're not! You were drunk, that's all. Drunk people do stupid shit all the time and they don't even know it." I reassure him.

"Yes I am, I got Trista pregnant for God's sakes! And on top of that, I have a girlfriend! What the hell am I gonna do? I'm fucked." he says, sliding to the floor.

I sit beside him. "I never said she was pregnant for sure. There is still a possibility that she isn't. Juliet told me that her period should be coming soon, so they'll wait until then to find out."

"Yeah, but what if she is? I'm not ready to be a dad, man." he says, scared.

"From the way Juliet sounded, Trista isn't ready to be a mom either, so maybe she'll give the kid up for adoption or something." I say.

Ashley stays silent for a minute.

"Trust me, Ash, everything is gonna be alright." I tell him.

"I fucking hope so." he says.

*******

*an hour later*

Trista POV

Juliet went to a friend's house to visit, so I was at home by myself.

I had to use the bathroom, and I noticed we only had one roll of toilet paper left.

I should probably call Jules and tell her to pick up some more on her way home. I thought.

As soon as I was done, I went in my room, grabbed my phone, and dialed her number.

"Hey, this is Juliet, I can't get to the phone right now, so leave me a message and I'll call you back, thanks!" said her voicemail.

"Hey Jules, it's me, we need some more shit tickets, so can you get some when you come home? Thanks, bye." I said, hanging up.

I stuck my phone in my pocket and went into the living room to watch TV. My phone vibrated a few minutes later.

"That's probably Jules." I said to myself, reaching for my phone.

My stomach flipped when I saw Ashley's number on the screen.

"Oh fuck." I said. I hadn't talked to Ash since the incident, and I wasn't ready to yet.