What Happened The Next Morning

New update yay!! This is probably gonna end up being a filler chapter, but oh well if it is, right? I mean, at least I wrote an update and didn't wait until nearly two months after the last one to write it like I did last time. :P Haha... So anyways, I'm gonna shut my damn mouth now and write the story. Enjoy! :D

********************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning and my head was pounding like no other.

Damn, I had too much to drink last night. I thought. Fucking hangover...

I sat up and I felt really dizzy.

"I better go see if Jules is up yet." I said to myself, grabbing my head.

Then, I realized something.

What the hell? I thought. This isn't my room. Where am I?!

I looked down at myself.

And why am I naked?! I thought.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Ashley stir in his sleep.

My memory came back to me.

Oh my God! I thought. I slept with Ashley!!!!  Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

Tokyo jumped up on the bed and layed next to Ash. He saw me and his tail started wagging.

Jesus, I hope he doesn't remember it. I thought. If someone were to ever find out, I would be totally fucking screwed!

With my stomach in knots, I looked at my phone to check the time. 10:47 AM. It also said I had one missed call and four texts from Juliet.

Jules: When r u gonna be home?

Jules: Hey where r u?

Jules: Tris, where r u? im starting to get worried...

Jules: Trista Monet, where the hell r u?! Answer me now!!

"I've gotta get out of here before he figures out what happened." I said to myself as I scanned the room with my eyes to try and find my clothes.

Before I did anything, however, I replied to Juliet.

Jules, dont freak out, im alright. CC, Ash and I got hammered last night so we all stayed the night at Ash's place. Um...I think something happened with me and Ash also, but idk...both of them r still asleep, so can u please come pick me up?? "Send."

Seeing my bra and panties laying on the floor next to the bed, I picked them up and put them on. I walked around to the other side of the bed to find my shirt, but I had to do it quietly so as not to wake Ashley up. It took awhile to find my shorts because they were lying underneath his shirt. I put them on. I was getting ready to put my shoes on when my phone buzzed with a message from Juliet.

Jules: Thank God! I thought u got kidnapped or something...okay, give me about 10 minutes and Ill be there. What happend with Ashley?????

I sat back down on the bed. Tokyo moved from his place beside Ashley and plopped down on my lap. I reached over him to put my shoes on, tied them, and gently nudged him off. I replied to the message.

Ill tell u when u get here...its kind of a long story...Thank u so much Jules!! "Send."

I walked to the bathroom.