So It's True

New chapter! ^.^  Enjoy!

********************************************************************************************************

*two weeks later*

Lately, I've been hanging out with the guys a lot. Last week, we went to boardwalk and rode some roller-coasters. Jake got sick, though, so we had to go home early. On Saturday, we went to the mall, where C.C. rode a mechanical bull (and pretty much raped the fuck out of it, if you know what I mean). We've been going to the beach a lot also and going for walks around Hollywood. Today, we went to a Starbucks and hung out. I'm so glad I'm getting close with them, and Ashley too. 

Being with Ashley has made me almost forget about Kiefer.

Until now.

It was very late at night on a friday. Juliet and I couldn't sleep, so we decided to stay up and watch a movie. 

"Tris, are you okay?" asked Juliet. "You seem upset."

"Eh, I'm still wondering why Kiefer refuses to talk to me. I mean, it's been nearly a month since we last talked." I said.

"Have you tried calling him or texting him?"

"All the time." 

"What about going to his house?"

"More than I can count."

"Was he ever there?"

"Most of the time no, but sometimes his car was in the driveway so I would knock on the door, but no one would answer."

"Hmm...that's just weird."

"Yeah..."

"That's it, we're driving over there right now."

"What??"

"You heard me."

"But, if he's there, he's probably not going to answer."

"I know how to pick locks."

"Really?"

"No. But didn't he give you a key?"

I slapped myself. "Oh my god, yes I do! Why didn't I think of that before?"

"Because you're a blonde."

"And damn proud of it!"

"Yep. Now get the key, we're going over there."

"Okay. But what if he's sleeping?"

"Then that's perfect. He won't know we're coming in so he won't be able to stop us."

"Oh I get it! Ya know, Jules, you're smarter than I thought."

"Of course I am!"

I went into my room, dug around in my purse, grabbed the key, and walked into the living room.

Juliet put her shoes on. "Ready?"

"Hell yeah."

"Let's go kick some Kiefer ass."

We walked out the door and drove off.

*******

His car was in the driveway.

"So he's home." Juliet said.

"Yeah, probably asleep though. The lights are all turned off." I said.

"Yeah. Let's go inside." she said.

The two of us walked up to the door. I took the key, put it in the lock, slowly turned it, and opened the door.