Trista Meets Black Veil Brides

Okay, so here it it finally, the chapter where Trista meets the band. I'm sorry for putting it off but oh well. Also, sorry if it seems kinda sucky/dumb towards the end, I just really wanted to get this chapter out of the way so I could move on to Ashley and Trista's romance stuff. Enjoy! :p

************************************************************************************************

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally pulled into Andy's driveway. I wanted to scream my head off so bad!

Juliet took the keys out of the ignition, opened the door and started to get out of the car. I just sat there frozen in the passenger's seat, smiling like an idiot. When I didn't open my door, Juliet glanced over at me with a confused look on her face.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked.

I stared blankly ahead, still smiling, and nodded my head slowly.

"Well c'mon then, we can't keep the guys waiting."

I opened the door and started to get out. My stomach filled up with a swarm of butterflies. 

Oh my God, this is it. I thought. My dreams are finally coming true! I get to meet Black Veil Brides! Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit my stomach is doing flips right now! I hope my makeup and hair look okay, I don't want to look like a dumbass when I meet them. I better check.

I looked in the rearview mirror, ran my fingers through my hair, redid my eyeliner and touched up my lipgloss. I gave myself the "looking good!" look.

"Trista, for God's sakes, hurry up!" Juliet yelled, getting impatient.

I ignored her and checked my makeup some more. I wanted to be sure it was absolutely perfect.

"TRISTA I'M NOT WAITING ANY LONGER, GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW DAMMIT!" Juliet screamed at the top of her lungs. God, she is being a bitch.

"Hey, what's going on out here?! It sounds like someone's getting gang raped!" a deep voice said, coming from the house.

I looked out of the windshield. Standing in the doorway to the house was Andy Biersack himself. 

The butterflies in my stomach grew even bigger. I felt like I was gonna have an accident in my pants. I nervously checked myself out in the rearview mirror again.

"That's it." said Juliet. She reached inside the car, grabbed me by the arm, and yanked me out with all her strength. I screamed, tripped, and fell right on top of her.  

"Hey what the hell was that for?!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't hurry your ass up, so I had to force you to!" she cried.

Andy started laughing. "Haha, check it out, Ash. Cat fight!" he said.

"Fuck yeah! It'd be even better though if they were shirtless." said a voice.

They both started laughing.

I got off of Juliet and looked up. Standing next to Andy was Ashley Purdy.

Holy shit! That's Ashley fucking Purdy! I thought. Damn, and I thought Andy was hot. He is gorgeous!

Juliet got off the ground and started walking towards Andy and Ashley. I walked behind her. "Oh shut the fuck up." She said jokingly. She put her hands on Andy's shoulders and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She tried to pull away, but Andy grabbed her around the waist and started to full on make out with her. I stood there awkwardly, waiting for them to finish. Ashley looked over at me and smiled. Wow, he is sexy!

"Damn, guys, take it to the bedroom." he said. Juliet and Andy stopped and looked at both of us. "Oh, right." said Juliet, blushing.

There was a little bit of an awkward silence.

"Well, let's go inside." Andy said. He went in first and Juliet followed. Me and Ashley tried going through the door at the same time, but ended up bumping into each other.

"Oops, sorry about that." Ashley said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright." I said, giggling.

Oh my God, he touched me! I thought.

Then, we both went inside.

*******

*a few hours later*

Juliet and I were getting ready to leave Andy's place. Oh my God, I had so much fun! The guys are so sweet and awesome. Especially Ashley. Me and him got to talking and we found out we have like a million things in common. We're both into designing and art, we both play guitar, and we're both perverted! Pretty much the whole time, we were making perverted jokes, talking, and having a great time. It's strange, I feel as though I've known him my whole life, yet I just met him today. It's too bad I have to go, we were having so much fun. I really hope I get to see him again.

Ashley's POV

Wow, Trista is so cool. I thought she and I would be polar opposites, but it turns out we are so much alike. She's like the only girl I know who is as perverted at me! But I'm damn glad she is, it adds on to her coolness. Also, she's pretty. She has gorgeous blue eyes. And she has a nice pair of boobs. When she would talk, I would either look at her eyes or at her chest. Plus, she has a cute nose piercing and a beautiful smile. I really like her. It's too bad she has to go though. I hope I get to see her again.

Trista POV

I couldn't stop smiling the whole drive home. Juliet must've noticed because she started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"You!" she said. "Why are you smiling so damn big?" 

"...Because." I said.

"Because why?" she asked.

"Reasons." I said.

"Like what?"

"Stuff."

"Trista Monet Scott, why are you smiling?"

"I just am. And don't say my full name, you know I hate it."

"Whatever. But there has to be a reason why you're smiling."

"Well, I got to meet my favorite band in the whole world thanks to my amazing best friend."

"Aww you do care! So what did you think of them?"

"They are so cool! I hope I get to see them again."

"Yeah, you probably will now that you know them. I seen you talking to Ashley."

"Oh yeah, he's a great guy. Turns out we are interested in the same things."

"That's so cool!"

"I know, right? I really like him."

"Awesome. Wait a second, is that why you can't stop smiling?" 

"...Maybe."

"Woo, Trista! Get some girl!"

"Haha, shut up!" 

"Trista likes Ashley! Trista likes Ashley! Trista li--"

"Quit being immature!"

"But I don't want to."

The whole rest of the ride was pretty much like that. Juliet teasing me about "liking Ashley" and me telling her to shut up.

Finally, we got to our place. Juliet went to her room, still giggling about the whole Ashley thing. I went into my room, put on my pajamas, got into bed, and thought about what all happened today.

I got butterflies in my stomach thinking about Ashley. I really do hope I get to see him again. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.