Andy and Juliet's Phone Conversation

New update, yay!! Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I just got back from vacation not too long ago, so I'm just now getting the update together. This may end up being a filler chapter because I'm going to be going on ANOTHER vacation in a few days so...yeah...but oh well, it's still an update none-the-less...okay, bye!

*********************************************************************************************************

Juliet POV

Tris needs to try and get some sleep, so I quietly close the door on my way out.

Man, I hope she isn't pregnant. I think to myself. She already has been going through so much, with her recent breakup and falling for Ashley and everything. A kid is the last thing she needs right now.

With nothing better to do, I switch on the TV and plop my ass on the couch.

"Dammit, there is nothing on." I say to myself after a few minutes of channel-surfing.

My phone lights up beside me. Andy is calling me.

I hit "Answer."

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, Dragonfly." Andy says. God, he is so adorable.

"Hey, babe, what's up?" I giggle.

"Well, not much really. You?"

"Eh, same."

"Sounds like fun...wanna go see a movie or something in a little bit?"

"I would, but I can't."

"Aww, how come?"

"Well, Trista...let's just say she's kinda in a sticky situation right now. And she needs me with her."

"Oh, is she okay?"

"Uh, I guess so."

"What happened?"

I hesitate for a second. "Andy, can you keep a secret?"

"Sure."

"You have to swear to god you won't tell anyone."

"I swear, you can trust me with anything, babe."

"Okay...last night when me and you went on our date, CC and Ashley came to the house to see Trista."

"Mmm-hmm?"

"Then all of them went to a bar and got drunk and they went back to Ashley's place."

"Yeah?"

"And...um...Trista and Ashley..."

"What? What happened?"

"They had sex...and Trista...thinks she might be pregnant now."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, but Andy, please whatever you do, don't tell Ashley!"

"Oh my god...wait, why not? He's the dad, you know."

"Because Trista doesn't know for sure if she's actually pregnant yet, we're gonna wait until her next period is supposed to come. If it's late or doesn't come, we'll get a test."

"Oh...when is it supposed to come?"

"In about two weeks from now. So until then, please don't tell anyone."

"I promise I won't...but I wish you would at least tell Ashley that there is a possibility that he could be a dad. That way, he can have a bit of a warning. I mean, if she is and you tell him right when you find out, that might freak him out a little."

"I know, but I think it would be better if Trista told him. And I think she doesn't know whether to tell him or not. She seems really worried about his girlfriend finding out. I would be too if I were her."

"Kina? Oh, fuck that's right. She would be pissed if she knew Ash got some other girl pregnant...why did they even have sex in the first place?"

"I don't know. They were drunk, so one thing probably led to another...and...yeah."

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah...so I think we should just leave it up to her to decide."

"Yeah, you're right. Well, I gotta go. Love you, Dragonfly."

"Love you too, White Rabbit."

He chuckles. "See ya later."

"Bye."

I hit "End Call," get up, and walk into the kitchen. 

I open the fridge, grab the pitcher of tea, and pour myself a glass.

Andy's right, I think to myself. Ashley is the potential father, so he does have the right to know. But I'm gonna guess Trista doesn't plan on warning him...or even telling him at all for that matter...Well, if she's not gonna do it, I wonder if I should. Ashley deserves to know that he might have a kid. It's only fair. 

I pick up my phone, pull up Ashley's number, and hover my finger over the "Call" button. 

Then again, what if Trista does plan on telling him and I tell him first? She would be pissed! Or what if I tell him and she ends up not being pregnant after all? Maybe I shouldn't tell him. 

I put the phone back down and take a sip of tea.

No, it would be the right thing to do to at least let him know.

I reach for my phone again.

Or what if I tell him and she ends up not being pregnant after all? He would probably be devastated!

I put my hands on my head and pull on my hair.

Dammit, I don't know what to do!

*********************************************************************************************

Yay! Haha well anyways, yep there's the new update xD

Again, sorry guys for leaving y'all hanging, but I promise in the next update (MAYBE  >;D) I will reveal whether Trista is pregnant or not...YAY SUSPENSE! :P

So...yeah...that's pretty much all I have to say about that...so, uh, bye! See ya next update! <3

-BVBGirlLove

P.S. the song to the right is EPIC!! It's called "Bring 'Em Down" by Lostprophets. GO LISTEN!! ---->

Also, here's a picture for all you Purdy Girls to fangirl over xD --------------->

EDIT 7/8/12:

Oh hey guys, I forgot to ask when I posted this but...I'm thinking about making a minor change to the cast-list for this story. Instead of having it say "Trista as herself" I wanna actually have someone play her. So, who do you think should play her? They don't have to have red hair like Trista does, but it would be nice if they did. Let me know in the comments or inbox me or something!! :D