Ashley, You Deserve To Know

Yay, I'm back!! xD Well, um...I really don't have shit to say...so...here's the update! 

*******************************************************************************************

*3 days later*

Andy POV

It's raining like a bitch outside, which is surprising, considering it's summertime and we live in California.

Trista still hasn't told Ashley yet. I think to myself. Even if she isn't sure, he has a fucking right to know! If she really is expecting and she tells him the minute she finds out, he would flip shit. Ash should have a warning. Someone needs to tell him what's going on. I should go over to his house and say something. Dragonfly and Trista will be pissed, but who cares? He's the dad, for Christ's sakes! He needs to know that he could be having a child and he needs to be ready just in case he actually is. That's it, I'm going over.

I walk out the door, get in the car, and drive over to Ash's house.

*******

When I get there, there's another car in the driveway. Wonder who's here?

Luckily, the rain has lightened up, so I don't have to run up to the house.

I go up to the door and ring the doorbell. I hear Ashley coming to the door.

"Oh, hey, Andy." he says when he opens it.

"Hi, Ash. I need to talk to you about something." I tell him.

"Um, can it wait? I'm, uh, kinda in the middle of something." he says.

I open my mouth to talk, but I get cut off by Kina, who appears behind Ashley.

"It's alright, Ashy, I should probably get going anyways." she says.

"Are you sure?" he asks, turning around to face her.

"Yeah, Evelyn's probably wondering where the fuck I am. Bye, I love you." she says, kissing him on the lips.

"Love you too." he says, as she pushes past me.

As soon as she gets in her car, Ashley motions for me to come inside.

"Sorry for interrupting you two, I didn't know you guys were gonna...you know..." I say.

"Don't worry about it, dude, we really didn't get very far anyways." he replies.

I start laughing and he laughs too.

"So...you said you wanted to talk to me about something?" he asks as soon as we calm down.

My smile fades. "Oh, yeah. Um, Ash, you may want to sit down for this."

"Why? What happened?" he asks, worried.

"Just sit down." I command.

He does what I say and sits on the couchs. I sit down next to him.

"Okay, a few days ago, I was talking to Juliet." I start off.

"Uh oh, are you guys having some problems?" he asks.

"No, we're doing fine. But anyways, I was talking to her and she told me something." I say.

"What?" he says.

"She told me about you and Trista and CC getting drunk the other night." I tell him.

"Oh...um, did she say anything else?" He asks, more worried.

"Yeah, she told me you and Trista did it." I say.

"Fuck! I was hoping Trista wasn't gonna tell anyone!" he cries, putting a hand on his forehead.