YOU'RE DATING HIM?!

Bored and decided to write another chapter! PS, sorry I keep putting off Trista meeting Andy, I still have to figure out some ideas for how I want to tell that part. But anyway, enjoy!

*****************************************************************************************************

"Can you at least tell me what Andy looks like?" I asked. 

"Why?" Juliet said.

"Because you've been wanting me to meet him pretty much ever since you two started dating, but you have been very vague when talking about him. I basically know nothing about this guy except for the fact that you are his girlfriend. I don't know about you, but usually when a girl wants her best friend to meet her boyfriend, she tells her friend a little bit about him so it isn't awkward when they meet each other. Or at least that's what most of my friends have done. C'mon, Jules, it's only fair."

She sighed. "Okay, fine. I can't tell you much because it's a surprise, but I can say that he has black hair, blue eyes, a deep voice and a lip piercing. There, are you happy?"

"Well, that's a start. What does he do for a living?"

"Plays in a band."

"What's the band's name?"

"Can't say." 

"Why not?"

"It's part of the surprise."

"Urgh. Is he tall?"

"I think 6 foot."

"Damn! Plays in a band, black hair and blue eyes, and he's taller than you? I don't even know him yet and I say he's sexy!"

Juliet laughed. "Haha, watch it, Trista, he's mine! You can have one of his friends." 

I made a fake pouty face. "Fine. Do they look like him?"

"Kinda."

"Awesome!"

"I know!"

There was an awkward silence for a minute or two. Then, I got bored, so I took Juliet's phone. Luckily, she was too focused on driving to even notice what I was doing. I clicked on "Photos" and scrolled through them.

One picture was of Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides. I screamed inside when I saw it. Gawd, he is fucking hot! I would give anything to meet him and the other guys in person.

I scrolled through the next few pictures. All of them were of Andy Biersack.

Damn, she is obsessed with him. I thought. And I thought I was the major fangirl!

Then, one of the pictures caught my eye. Once again, it was of him, but this time it was a close-up.

Wait a minute. Juliet said her boyfriend had black hair, blue eyes and a lip piercing. That's exactly what Andy Biersack has too! Wait, Andy? Didn't Juliet say her boyfriend's name was ANDY?! No. Fucking. Way. It can't be true! It's impossi--

 I clicked on the next picture. This one gave it away. It was of Juliet sitting next to a guy. Guess who the guy was?

Andy Biersack.

"JULIET! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" I cried with excitement.

I must've scared her when I said that because she jumped and nearly lost control of the wheel. 

"Can't believe what?!" She asked with panick in her voice.

"YOU'RE DATING ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK?!" I screamed.

"Wait, what? Oh my God! How the hell did you know?" She said.

"I saw your pictures." I told her.

"TRISTA! Why were you snooping through my phone?" She yelled.

"I was bored and I wanted to pass the time, so I decided to look at your photos. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologized.

"You could've at least asked first. I know how much you like Black Veil Brides, so I wanted this to be a surprise." She said, pissed off.

"Look, I'm really sorry and I promise not to do it again. But right now that doesn't matter, what matters is the fact that YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ANDY BIERSACK! Do you realize how extremely lucky you are?!" I screamed like the fangirl I am.

This made Juliet feel better. "Yes, I do. He is a such a great guy and I'm glad that I have him." She giggled.

"Aww, that is so damn sweet!" I said.

"I know." Juliet said. She couldn't stop smiling.

The rest of the way there, Juliet kept telling me stories about her and Andy. I was trying to keep calm on the outside, but inside I was screaming my ass off. My best friend in the whole world is dating my most favorite singer ever, and because of her I get the chance to not only meet him, but also meet the rest of the guys in his band! I gotta say, life is pretty fucking great right now.