xxv - end.

____________

MESSAGES.

TWO YEARS LATER.

YURI:
JISUNG

JISUNG

JISUNG

JISUNG

HEY IT'S BEEN TEN SECONDS
Y ARENT U REPLYING

HANNIE:
WHAT

IM HERE
WHAT??????

YURI:
where are you??

why are you so late??

did something happen??

HANNIE:
the train just got delayed by a few minutes

I'll be there before you know it!

don't worry babe :(

YURI:
what if it happens to you?

what will i do?

i cant live like that

HANNIE:
it won't happen and it never will

i promise

just wait and stay calm, alright?

REALITY,

"Please, please be safe." I sigh out, nervously tapping my foot on the snowy ground. It's been half an hour since Jisung last texted me and rather than thinking about how long we were separated, I thought about his safety more.

It was snowing... and I was in a train station.

This place that I've avoided so much only reminds me of those memories. And no amount of healing could ever erase the substance that this place carried, but I guess coping with it has gotten better than before.

I feared that maybe, just maybe, when I feel that same frenzy of excitement at the pit of my stomach that I felt when I was waiting for my mother again, it would all just end up in the same way she did.

"Where are you?" I subconsciously whimper, the turbulence in my chest growing rowdier as each second passes.

"You're safe, you're safe right? you're safe." I lowly chant to myself like a mantra. Though the more times I repeat that phrase, the more vivid that sick pang in my heart gets. It was like my vision was switching back and forth from the current now, and then to the day my life took a turn for worse; because damnit this situation looks awfully familiar.

As soon as I heard the loud blare of a train approaching, my eyes open immediately. I desperately try to look over the crowd gathering over the entrance, scanning for a familiar face.

I suddenly feel a hand grasp onto my arm and it startles me. I turn around, ready to smack whoever was there but I relaxed immediately once I saw who it is.