xxiv.

_____________

REALITY.

"Are you sure about this? We could always just talk in place for you." Chan asked out of concern which causes the others' attention to fixate on me, especially the one who currently sat beside me, death grip on my poor hand.

"I will deal with this situation calmly. JYP will be like any other man I encounter." I smiled assuringly to the group who were frankly, looking more nervous than the person who is to be confronted by JYP himself.

And that person is me.

Apparently word got out that me and Jisung had a thing going on and it reached the old man. He sent me an email and a message to Jisung regarding the issue and that the two of us should really discuss matters.

And here we are now.

As we waited for almost an hour, Jisung couldn't help but keep pestering me with nervous questions. His foot was persistently tapping the ground, his eyes were filled with so much fear and worry, and the only thing to conceal that fear was his trusty snapback that he wore almost everywhere.

I looked over to Jisung, who was still anxiously darting his eyes around and I tighten my grip on his hand. He looks at me and I send him my most reassuring smile.

"What are you so nervous about? I can handle this." I say softly, using my other hand to adjust his cap. I fix his bangs which were lousily resting over his forehead and I then caress his cheek in an attempt to soothe his rattling nerves.

"What if, he won't let us be together?"

"Then so be it." I hummed. "We just have to accept what he wants so we can be together in the end. I'll find a way. Rely on noona, will you?"

"B-But what about you?" I smile at him out of amusement. He still worried over me even if he himself was so close to pissing himself.

"If you were able to wait for me to open up about everything, then I'm pretty sure that I could wait a whole lifetime for you. I'm more than capable of waiting y'know?" I grin, which causes his expression to soften a bit.

"But what if the distance drifts us apart?"

"It's only an hour drive to your dorm."

"But I'm always busy and our schedule is always packed."

"And has that stopped us before?"

"What if you set your eyes on another guy?" That certain question caused his expression to harden up, and I roll my eyes.

"You see this?" I rubbed my thumb over my bottom lip, and his eyebrows furrowed with intrigue. Out of spontaneity, I pecked him on the lips shortly before pulling away causing his eyes, and a few others, to widen.

"These are only yours, and not anyone else's." I smile smugly, which only intensifies the warmth on his cheeks and a very forced cough reverberates around the hall.

"I get that the two of you has shared saliva before but please don't do it in front of the children." Minho spoke out loud and Chan slaps a hand over his mouth, shooting him a glare.