Fuck dat hoe

Pump POV

I can't wait til this bitch come back home pump was angry asf he was sitting on the couch with a belt in his hand smoking a blunt two minutes later she came in the house hey gazzy what's wrong with you she asked looking confused. Bitch why tf u coming home so late you out there with other niggas or sum shit, no gazzy it's not like that I swear my car had broke down I was stranded out on the highway until some boy named named boonk help fixed my car. Idgaf u post to been at home bitch, ok ENOUGH WITH THE BITCH WORD IM NOT A BITCH!!!! if ima bitch your moms one she said as she stormed upstairs before she knew it she felt a hard whip go across her back she fell down in pain and started crying what did I do to deserve this she said in tears pump didn't give a fuck he kept whipping her over and over until he saw blood and whip marks on her body she then forced herself to run out the door and ran away.

1 hour later he gets a call he answers it, yoooo whasup it was his best friend purp, aye pump Im going to this party why don't chu and ya girl come. I Ain't got no girl nomo man fuck dat hoe ima find another girl, awe danm what happened pump? I'm tired of this bitch coming home late and shit she do this shit everyday never have time to spend with me so as soon as she came home started whooping dat bitch wit my belt, purp jus laughed well shit don't feel bad bro I goda girl for you she fine asf too and got a fat ass, awe shit say less pump said with a grin on his face.

Sorry it was short lol this my first fanfic but tell me wha ya think