What

Back with the updates

You ready?

I sat there in silence for a moment do I really wanna do this? Do I really wanna give away my virginity? At this point I was running out of time so Fuck it. I nodded my head. He then starting spreading my legs and slowly started going in me. It was painful and first, then eventually I felt pleasure😏. He went deeper inside of me and started pounding hard, so hard that the bed was putting wholes in the wall. I was moaning so loud.😭😂. He flipped me over on my stomach and started doing the same thing, I was in so much pain he was pounding so hard.

Aw shit danm dat feels good. You danm right it do he said pulling my hair as he was pounding me. Oh shit....I'm bout cum. Where you want me to cum at babygirl? Cum all over my body. As I said that he came all over my body I was soaked in all his cum he then flopped on the bed breathless. Danm babygirl he said smirking, I laughed a little laying there breathless my danm self. After a few minutes of awkward silence I then get up so I can get my phone to check the time. My legs were numb😳. Oh shit I'm late I goda get before my mom freak out. I then rushed on my clothes and shoes. Ok um I'll see you tomorrow I said running out the door. I running so fast I danm near tripped. I finally made it I opened the door and tried to tiptoe upstairs but that din work🙄. She was standing behind me.

Mom: so where the hell you been😑

Nya: I'm sorry mine I gess I was having to much fun and lost track of time I'm sorry 😐

Mom: huuuh huny...don't do it again you know how I am abou-

Nya: ok mom it won't happen again. I said as I rolled my eyes on my way to my room. I went in my room and shut the door. I was so tired. I got all my things and headed into the shower. I let the warm hot water hit against my body. I kept replying over and over of what happened at pumps house. Not only that I don't feel too happy of what I did I felt played for some reason maybe bc it was my first time having sex idk. After I washed up I got out and looked in the mirror there was nothing but hickeys all around my neck. I dried off and put my lotion on, I grabbed my pjs and put them on, brushed my teeth and my hair. I got out and got on my phone I had a miss call from Mia.

Wtf this bitch want we're not even cool no more.

Pump POV

I wanted Nya to come back over that was the best time of my life. She seem....different from every girl I been with. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her image stayed in my head. I called my home boy purp.

Purp: yooo

Pump: bro I goda tell you some, I jus got some ass from this girl.

Purp: Really nigga that's all you calling me for is to tell you jus fucked a bitch😂😂😂

Pump: aye man I had to tell someone😂 I'm happy Asf rn DAT I GOT SOME TONIGHT EEESSSKKKKEEEETTTTIIIITTTT

Purp: ESSSKKKKEEEETTTTIIIITTT

Pump:😂😂😂

Pump: you found any girl yet

Purp: hell nah they All seem like hoes to me

Pump: IthINKIFOUNDmeagirl

Purp:🤨 I ain't understand shit chu jus said nigga😂

Pump: I SAID I THINK I FOUND ME A GIRL

Purp: nigga yo ass be speaking weird languages and shit🤦🏻‍♂️💀

Pump: I'm kind of high rn bro, well I'm bout to hit the shower right quick bro see you at school toma.

Purp: ite

I was bout to take a shower until my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller Id and it was Nya.

Pump: what's up babygirl

Nya: hey ummm I wanted to ask you something

Pump: yea go head sup

Nya: are.....we dating or your using me

Pump: I'm sorry......What?

Nya: GAZZY stop playing dum you heard what I said ARE WE DATING OR WHAT

Why tf is this bitch yelling at me

Pump: Ok first of all I ain't wit all dah yelling don't be yelling at me like dah second of all BITCH it was a one night stand.

(Click)

Nya POV

Oh no this MUTHERFUCKER didn't jus say that and hang up on me I was so pissed I was livid tears that I tried to control came running down my cheeks. I was hurt did he really jus say that too me I knew it was too good to be true he got what he wanted.

I was crying for hours thinking about what he said over and over my pillow was wet. I got up to get a glass of water to calm myself down. I then realize I had a couple of hours before getting ready for school I couldn't sleep thinking about that. I laid back in my bed and looked at the Ceiling until I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I stopped it and got I picked out my clothes GOSH I din wanna go to school today. I din even wanna eat. Well it ain't like I do most of the times but still.

(Skip to school)

I made it to school I din even want to look or talk to anyone. As I walked to my locker I saw Gazzy I stomach sancked down to my legs. He looked at me with a guilty and said look. He was about too say some but then stopped and walked away. I was in relief I'm did not want him saying anything to me.

Everyone was in class and I was so irritated he had to sit by me IN EVERY CLASS! it was soooo awkward.

I was doing my work until I saw a note on my desk I slowly picked it up and opened it. It said Nya I'm sorry for what I said yesterday I didn't mean that I was high asf. Believe me if I wasn't so high I wouldn't of said that and acted the way I did😔 it's cool if you don't ever wana talk me I understand I'm jus apologizing for my actions🌹. I didn't know what to say I slowly looked at him and looked at my paper. Was he lying to me or was he really apologizing to me. I just continued to do my work. Class was over I heard an unfamiliar voice call my name.

Purp: Nya... can I talk to you real quick
Nya: uuumm suuure. I wasn't sure why purp wanted to talk to me I was low key nervous.

Sorry it was short Ima update the rest lol I'm tired hope you enjoy tho 🌹 esketit