Damn

Hey guys lol I'm promise ima be updating it's been too much going on but don't I won't and haven't forgot about you guys 😉✨‼️

Bro have u tried talking to her purp ask as he was lighting a blunt YEA she keep acting stuck up and shit and you know I hate bitches like dat.....but she so damn pretty I won't ha to be mines. Well bro just keep trying she'll fall in love. Yea whadeva pump said looking irritated.

(School time)

I was getting ready for school I still couldn't take my mined of her she was very pretty to me I was done doing my daily routine so I grabbed my car keys and left.

(Drinking to school)

I was driving listening and singing along to my own song I was listening to drug addict

Whole gang full of drug addicts

I been smoking since I was 11, (11) I been popping pills since I was 7, (I was 7) told my passer I don't do confessions (hell nah) cuz I pop a lot of Molly for my breakfast (MOLLY!)

As I was jamming I looked out the window and saw her DAMN!! She looked good I stopped and pulled over

Aye shorty u want a ride? No can u leave me alone she said rolling her eyes damn it's like dat I said taking off my shades DUDE get away from me before I put a restraining order on you!! FINE BITCH I WAS ONLY TRYING BE NICE TO YO BITCH ASS STUPID ASS HOE!!!
Everytime I try to be nice to dirty ugly THOT ass goda be so mean and stuck up FUCK U I pulled of and as I did I drove around mud on purpose so I can splash her with it and I did she had hella mud I was laughing my ass off as I was driving I made it to school I parked my car and got out.

(With his friends)

YOOOO Why you do lil shorty like dat X asked looking surprised because I'm tired of dat bitch being rude to me purp and all the other boys started laughing, what I'm forreal !! well we better get to class y'all we all at the person who said it. BOY yo ass never in class anyways nigga  boonk laughed at us ima be in class today y'all.....dead ass boonk said trying look serious we all burst out laughing.

(IN CLASS)

We sat there talking until the girl walked in all of us got quiet. She sat down wit her books and other school supplies.

We was snickering at her on the low

Um do I need to move y'all the teacher ask

Nah we all said in unison the teacher carried on to wat she was doing  aye boonk pump scream boonkgangwholelodagangshit right now pump said laughing yea do it X and the rest of the boys started to agree. What I'm getting if I do dis ? I'll pay u 5k if u do it boonk thought about it for a moment ITEE, we all started laughing. BOONKGANGWHOLELODAGANGSHIIITTTT‼️‼️‼️ everyone looked up at him and us and started laughing their asses off GET OUTT‼️the teacher said she had the ruler pointed at him Mannn Itteee he grabbed his stuff and left if anyone els decides to wanna disrupt my class y'all can leave to!!!!! After awhile we stop acting goofy and did are work I kept looking at the girl I can see in her face she looked hurt maybe I did too much earlier today

(At lunch)

I was following her but she ain't no it she stopped at her locker and so did I she didn't even realize I was right there until closed her locker she jumped alittle . What do you want?? She asked irritated look......about earlier I'm sorry I ain't mean to go off like dat it's just..... I like you and u keep being mean to me and I kinda hurt wen u do I said as I was looking down. Why do you always do dat all I'm tryna do is get to know you she looked down and I lifted her head up by her chin and looked her in the eyes. I thought.... maybe you were tryna make me one of your hoes she said as a tear fell from her eye I'm sorry. Baby.... I would never... your pretty as hell girl your different from these girls I stop having hoes just to try to know u and see whasup I whipped a falling tear off her cheek I'm so sorry she said feeling more sad, baby don't be I understand where you're coming from she looked at me I looked at her I slowly learned to her as she did the same are lips crashed on each other's and we started kissing we then kissed faster and hungrily I put my hands on her waist then her ass we kissed and kissed and continued.

Lol ima update my other stories to I promise ✨✨‼️‼️