Morning baby🌹

Ok so ima continue this story and see where it goes if I feel like it's getting lame ima start another book🤷🏾‍♀️

Nya POV

I heard my alarm go off I slowly got up and looked at the time, then flopped my head back on the pillow I was so tired I didn't feel like waking up but I had no choice🙄 I laid my head on the pillow for a couple of minutes then got up to start my daily routine. 30 minuets later I was done then started to head downstairs. I open the fridge to find me some breakfast but then I stopped bc I din feel like eating anything this morning. So I went to the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the tv, I then heard my phone vibrate, it was a text from lilpump.

Lilpump: Morning baby☺️🌹

Nya: morning handsome😍😏

Lilpump: how was your sleep princess

Nya: it was good although I'm still tired lol

Lilpump: take a nap then duh

Nya: I can't I'm getting ready for school Duh

Lilpump: oh yea lmaoo😂

Nya:😂🙄

Nya: well I'll talk too later I have to go to school now

Lilpump: ite have fun😘 love you

Nya:♥️

I left the house and started walking to school I was in deep thought, I still can't believe I'm talking to lilpump it was just too impossible to believe a big ass smile started to form on my face😂😂 then I heard someone shout my name my smile turned into a frown, an annoyed frown😒 I turned and it was Bobby.

Hey wait up Nya,he said as he was running I stopped to wait for him he finally caught up and was breathing hella hard for like about a good 5 minuets. Omg it's not that serious I said laughing, it is I had to run way from over there to over here so yes it's that serious but anyways good morning. Goodmorning Bobby I said wit a big ass smile. You seem in a good mood this morning who brightened up your morning he said as he was laughing. Omg Bobby I have so much to tell you your not going to believe it, I was so happy and excited I couldn't wait to see his reaction when I tell him about me talking to lilpump. Whassup whachu goda tell me. ME AND LILPUMP WERE TALKING LAST NIGHT WE WERE ON THE PHONE AND EVERYTHING!!!! I was sooo happy I was jumping up and down, skipping doing every exciting thing I could do.

Bobby POV

I have never seen her this happy she is going crazy 😂 is SHE really talking to him or she had a dream and think it's real, idk but she needs to calm down ppl are starting to look at her crazy😳😂

Ok calm down first off, second are you sure or your were or- he was caught off as I was showing him my phone. He looked at the messages reading every last one, he had that I can't believe it face😂. Holy fuck you ain't lying how the hell did chu get him to text you.? Idk I took a nap and when I woke up I saw that 🤷🏾‍♀️. That's crazyyy your lucky asf Nya. Idkr