Video shoot

Lisa was walking to school then suddenly she seen a boy with black dreads with a little of two colors, the right side was blue and the other side was green he was outside of the school shooting a video, she couldn't help but watch so she sat down on a bench and started watching he was on his last verse

Lil pump jugging  bih  been jugging since a baby 👶 i fuck Haitian bitches and I fuck dem Chinese lady (i do)  I don't fuck yo og cuz dat bih do got rabies (heh?) I hope fucked a bitch buh I ain't gon have a baby 👶 bitch I'm lil pump pull up wit a fucking shotty everywhere I go bitch I goda have my thotties (my thottiesss) I pull up to lil cuz strapped up like a fucking army (esketit) like my nigga darko bitch I always keep it on me.

He was finally done then he looked over at chu and started walking towards your way you started to get nervous he finally made it your way. I peeked you looking at my video he said smiling hard, did you like it? yea it's coo and lit she then started to blush a lil so what's your name baby girl you cute btw thanks and my name is Lisa nice to meet you Lisa I'm Gazzy but you can call me lil pump, ookk lil pump, after that I then realize I was late for class oh shit I'm late I goda go bye gazzy I mean lil pump he laughed alittle then grabbed your risk you looked at him in confusion cmon baby girl come hang with me but I have to get to class fuck class I didn't want to skip class but then I did jus so I can hang with gazzy and he was fine asl to. Ok fine ima hang with you but only for today, you then started walking with him aye purp ima catch up with you later ite bro, who is he to you? awe purp that's like my brother were real close friends. Y'all finally arrive to the destination it was an old building, um your kidding right Lisa said pointing to the abandoned building do it look like I'm kidding he then snatched your phone and pushed you on the ground very hard then ran into the abandoned building you were on the ground mad asf a tear slipped out then you bald your fist and ran after him you were running all in that building looking for him 15 minuets later you found him and snatched your phone back and started walking out danm baby girl you good that made you even madder NO IM NOT GOOD you pushed me hard asF, awe my bad baby I ain't mean too I jus wanted to play with you have fun that's all he then had a sad and a guilty look on  his face and started to walk out of the abandoned building until you grabbed him it's ok I forgive you he then started smiling.

So do you come here everyday? Yea idk why tho I jus like coming in this abandoned building, you looked him weird and laughed a lil what's funny he said nothing nah you laughing at something he said as he's coming closer and closer to you, you bagged back into a wall, now he was real close, close enough that he can kiss you. He put his hand on your cheek and  went down to your chin, he then leaned over and started kissing you, you started kissing him as well y'all were kissing about a good 10 minuets then you broke the kiss wow your good kisser so are you.

Lisa Pov

Wow he's a really great kisser and seem like a very good boy I'm starting to fall in love him. He's different from any other boy

Pumps Pov

Lisa is one of a kind she pretty, cool and have a cool personality and she kiss better then any other girl. Buuuuuut unfortunately........I'm jus tryna fuck and das it, all I need to do is pull my move.

Danm will pump really use her or will he fall in love