Aye bitch

Hi guys I'm bored so ima make an imagine

Gazzy

"Aye girl" aaayyyyee. Aye bitch I know you here me look at me. Gazzy kept whispering to the girl next to him in class she ignored him. For one because he was annoying and for two she didn't like him and three he called her out her name. Aye bitch, aye bitch, aye bitch, aye bitch aye bitch, aye bitch she couldn't take it no more  she got up and smacked the fuck out of him CAN YOU STFUUU!!!!? AND IF YOUR GOING TO ADDRESS ME ADDRESS ME RIGHT!!!! It was  so hard that his head did a lil turned the whole class damned and laughed except for Gazzy he wasn't, he had his hand on the cheek she smacked and glared at her evilly she was lowkey scared before she new it she felt her head being smashed against the wall multiple times.

Classmate: somebody stop him!!! He's hurting her!!!

He continued to bash her head as blood was everywhere, someone ran and grabbed him and pushed him out of the class. Everyone was helping the girl she looked bloody and horrible they rushed her to the nurse.

Nurse: what's your name sweetie?

Alonda she said as she was crying. Ok we're gonna take you to the hospital. Ok

Alonda

I was so hurt and angry this ass whole always bothering me and get mad when I blow up I just don't get it why bother me and get mad when I defend myself!?

They took me to the hospital and it appears that I have a broken nose they also said that I was close to getting my skull broken. That's good and fucked up at the same time. I had to get a nose surgery.

(5 days later)

I was back in school and of course the students we're all making fun of me but I didn't care I walked in class everyone stared. Uuummm is there.....a problem I sat down at my desk and got out my pencil to start my work.

(Minutes later)

I was doing my work as fast as possible so I can be done and skip in the bathroom I felt eyes looking at my I slowly looked up and Gazzy was staring at me. He quickly looked another way I just shook it off and finish a couple of  questions then I was done.

Eventually I was done

I was bout to give the teacher my work until I was quietly pulled back. Aye can I cheat off your paper...pls? I looked at him like he was a bomb after he called me a bitch and bashed my head and he want me to let him cheat off my paper I threw my paper at him. Um excuse me miss can I go to the bathroom? Sure, I rushed out of the classroom and went in the halloand just chilled there I didn't need to go to the bathroom. I was leaned against the locker on my phone until my phone was snatched I looked up and instantly got mad.

HEYY!! Give me my phone back you DICK!!!! That's not how u ask said Gazzy as he was holding it higher for her to reach. WHAT IS YOUR problem!!? Why do you always bother me I ne- I was cut off by are lips crashing together I couldn't pull away it was too good I kissed him back even more as he did the same and then I broke the kiss. What was that for? Im sorry alonda I did you like that. The truth is.......I liked chu and.... I guess I ain't know no other way to show it just by being rude..I'm sorry I'll do what ever I can to make this all up to baby. I already for gave you I said kissing his cheek. He pecked my lips and picked me up. Were we going?  We're going to my place. I had my arms rapped around his neck as he carried me to his car.

Lol the end‼️