VMA??

Sooo here I am stuck at home with nothing to do or no where to go I literally have no friends at all I'm yea sad right I'm the girl at school that walks the halls by herself and do more......by herself.

Today I'm babysitting my baby cousin, Well was until I didn't have to . Everyone is gon out partying while I'm at home doing nothing ☹️

I was watching tv eating snacks enjoying wat ever I could until my door bell ranged who could that be??? Literally I ran down the stairs and took a moment before opening the door I looked and god was I shocked I damn near had a small mini heartattack it was pump and my door but why I don't even know him and I never had the chance to speak to him at school it was either I was to shy or too many girls around him.

U...mmm hi whasup (I am so nervous) umm so what brings you here ??? Well I figured you have no friends and I was wondering if you wanted to come to the VMA with me?? If that's ok with you? OF COURSE IT IS!! i mean yea sure pump started cracking up , What's so funny I ask alil nervously You are hilarious that's all I gotta say he then walked in and looked around and explored my house. Wow nice house. Really!?? Yea what's wrong you don't think it's nice? Well ....idk .

We sat on the couch and talked about school and how we never noticed each other. So how come u never wanted to say sum to me pump asked with such seriousness. Well to be honest I was to shy and and everytime I'll try it would always be to many ppl I said shrugging my shoulders. How come you never talked to me? I asked him I was kind of nervous at the time.....until I got out of that stage......today he said laughing a little bit I laughed too , I can't even imagine him being shy he's always with females don't why he was so shy maybe I'm different to him.

(A hour later )

I guess I'll get ready to go to the VMA . Ite see in a bit he hugged me and left damn he smelt so good I went upstairs to figure out what to wear as I was looking I spotted something on my bed......it was a dress omg don't tell me pump bought me this as I looked at the dress my eyes started tearing up (I am so sensitive 🙄) no one has never did this for me I gently put the dress down back on my bed and went to take care of my routine.

(50 mins later)

I was finally done. I put on my dress did my hair I didn't put that much makeup on because I like to be natural and I'm not really a makeup person I glared at myself in the mirror I looked perfect . I heard my door bell that must be him☺️ I tried my hardest not to run down those stairs I waited by the door for a brief moment to get myself together then I opened it

Hey! Wow ......you look beautiful he said as I blushed thanks you look nice . So... do you like the dress I bought you? Yas it's wonderful how did you -? I have my ways he said in a goofy voice along with that cute goofy smile he took my hands and looked me in the eyes I did the same he started leaning towards me and are lips crashed together we kissed even more it felt so amazing. We kissed for a good 5 minutes then he broke it .

You ready he ask yea he took my hand and led me to his car I felt like a princess 😌 we then got in his nice car and drove to the VMA .

We had a blast it was the funnest night in my life ♥️

Hi I'm still gonna be updating so be patient 😁‼️‼️and my other stories as well to‼️