"I'm taking Camber upstairs." I announced. Carrying her bridal style I carried her upstairs into my room. Laying her down on the bed I tucked her in. Leaving a kiss on her forehead I whispered, "I love you."

Walking back down stairs I saw Ashton and Luke making hotdogs and mac and cheese. Bentley sat on the counter wiping his eyes from the tears he had. Between Cambers mood swings and Bentley whining a lot more, I've been kinda stressed out. And with a new baby on the way, there's no way any of us will get sleep.

Camber hasn't left the house since her bump has been bigger, media doesn't need to hassle us about this, no one knows and it'll stay that way until she has our baby.

"Ben, why don't you grab something to watch and we can eat in the living room, yeah?" I picked him up off the counter and set him down, well I tried to.

"I want you to pick it with me." He whined. He's been real whinny lately. Sighing I carried him over to the room and helped him pick out a movie.

"We have Dragons, Incredibles, Cars-"

"Cars!" He cut me off, grabbing the movie from me he put it in and sat on the couch, well he laid down snuggling a pillow.

"Are you tired Ben?" I asked, he shook his head no.

"No daddy, I'm awake." He yawned, continuing to snuggle with the pillow. I smiled to myself knowing he would be out before the boys made his lunch.

"Give him five minutes and he'll be out." I told the boys. They stopped making lunch and waited.

"I think he may already be asleep Cal." Ashton chuckled.

"He probably is, he was tired." I said. Now it was time for my nap, I'm so stressed I have barely slept at all.

"I think you need to go to sleep too, Calum you need some rest." Michael said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I can try.." I scratched my head, walking away I laid on the opposite side of the couch that Bentley was. I grabbed an extra blanket and instantly fell asleep.

-

"Daddy, wake up." I heard Bentley say.

"Ben, hey, no your father is trying to rest." I heard Ashton scold him.

"But I want daddy!" He whined.

"Bentley stop it, your dad is trying to sleep he needs to rest." Ashton scolded once more. Then I knew the water works came next, he started to break down and cry.

"Ben, come here bud it's okay." Luke cooed, I know he picked him up since Bentley's crying was now muffled.

"I- I want d- da- daddy." He stuttered, still crying harder. My heart was breaking just listening to him cry over wanting me.

I sat up, groaning holding my arms up at Luke, "Hand him over." I said. Luke did and Bentley snuggled up into my chest. I rubbed his back trying to calm him down. "What's wrong Ben, huh?" I asked him. He wiped his eyes before he spoke.

"I missed you.." He said looking me in the eyes.

"You've been clingy to me lately, not that I'm complaining but what's wrong bud?" I asked him. It's true he has been very clingy to me lately.

"Nothing." He said. I knew he was lying, I just had that feeling.

"Bentley." I pushed, he sighed and confessed.

"I want time with you, before my brother takes it from me." His shoulders slumped. That's what this is all about, he thinks the new baby will take all his attention.