-42-

We left the hospital, once again many fans gathered to check on my health and send well wishes. My unnies helped to block some of the flashing camera lights from my face. Before we left, the nurses changed the bandage on my wrist one last time and gave me some ointment to apply on the wound to aid the healing process.

We went into the black van to go back to the company building. I was scrolling through my phone when I saw an eye catching news article headline, "The duet dance between BlackPink Jisoo and Got7 Jinyoung has been confirmed to be just a rumor and fans are furious!"

I was a little, no very upset, when I saw the headlines. I didn't want Jinyoung's career to be ruined because of me. But I have faith in Got7's strong fanbase and that they would support Got7 even if a mere couple dance was cancelled. Honestly, I'm hoping to do it with Jinyoung. I mean, not like at was officially announced to the public that they will be doing a duet.

I took a quick selfie and posting it on our group's instagram page captioning, "Back from the hospital, thank you to all my fans, take care ❤" The post immediately received thousands of likes which made me smile.

Jagiya~ how are you?
-Jinyoungie oppa

Just seeing his text made my day.

I'm fine oppa, otw back to the building 😊
-Val Val 💜

Good can't wait to see you! Love you!
-Jinyoungie oppa

Bye! Loves 💕
-Val Val 💜

"You guys are a cheesy couple," Dley cringed and peeped at my phone before turning to look at her own mobile device.

"What about you and Mark huh? Are you going to confess anytime soon?" I taunted, pushing her shoulder.

"Hey! Respect your unnie!" She shoved me back. We continued to bicker until we reached the building. I hopped off the van excitedly, I was in a way better mood compared to last time, sure now and than I question myself if I did the right thing but I mean everyone deserves a second chance.

"Val!" I turned to see Jinyoung standing by the back door, holding a bunch of peach coloured roses.

Flowers, all credit to respectful owner**

"Oppa!" I shouted in joy and ran over to him, hugging him and wrapping my legs around his torso, snuggling my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his heavenly cologne.

"Hello baby, these are for you," he handed me the roses after I was standing on the ground and kissed my forehead, causing me to blush like crazy. Oh my god, he makes my heart flutter so much. I breathed in the musky yet sharp scent of the roses and smiled happily, wrapping my arms around him again.

"Lets go in shall we?" He looked down at me and smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and led me in, I was smiling like a little girl who just got candy. The effect Park Jinyoung had over me.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Jam said sarcastically and bowed, "may I lead your royally sweet moment out of the public?" She just had to ruin it, but I blushed and hid my face in Jinyoung's jacket.

"Aww how cute now please, can we go up?" Dley said with a fake smile. "Why don't you guys go up first?" I asked, coming out from Jinyoung's jacket.

"Its okay jagiya, lets just go," Jinyoung said softly and patted my head before walking to the elevator, "after you," he was such a gentleman, I played along and bowed before entering.

<Author pov>

The pair was asked to report to JYP's office which they did immediately. They sat still in front of their boss, head down and hands placed over their laps.

"So I see the two of you have made up? I managed to cancel the duet with YG Entertainment Company, Jinyoung, I truly hope and wish that you would never cause me this kind of trouble in the future, it was not easy and please understand your not the only one effected," JYP folded his hands to support is chin and looked at the nervous youngsters.

"Don't look so frightened, I'm not going to reject your relationship," JYP smiled slightly and Jinyoung's hand slipped swiftly to grasp Val's cold shaking hand, squeezing slightly to comfort her and assure her.

"You settled this in the given time but I want to warn you that if this ever breaks apart or something happens, it is a different matter from work, so I don't want you to bring or let your relationship affect your work, if it does happen, I will not hesitate to fire you," JYP said in a more stern voice, eyeing the pair carefully, Jinyoung stood up and said in a bold and confident voice, "it will not happen sir,"

"So do you agree? I have printed some documents for you to sign," JYP tried to hide his smile that was straining to be kept in upon seeing the boldness and bravery of Jinyoung to stand up to him. Val nodded and smiled shyly, picking up a pen and signing her signature at the bottom of the page, after reading and understanding the terms, her hand shaking ever so slightly as she marked her approval on the sheet of paper.

We, Park Jinyoung and Val Kim, will promise to keep work and relationships apart, if anything does happen, we will still act professional at work, thus this relationship is approved of.

The 3 people in the room had all signed the paper and the pair was about to leave, hand in hand like the adorable couple they were. But JYP stopped them quickly before they were out of the room.

"Wait, Val you are scheduled for a live interview tomorrow and... I want you to make your relationship public." JYP said with a smile and the girl immediately jumped in excitement. She could not wait for tomorrow!

A/n, *unedited*