-39-

<Author pov>

The four girls were all in the hospital ward. Val was still upset but she was feeling better, resting on the bed and drinking Thai milk tea despite some protest from the doctor. She said it made her feel better.

Back at JYPE building, their sunbaenims including Twice and Got7 decided to take time off their busy schedules to visit Val. The four girls were really close to their sunbaes. JYP was also in his office getting ready to visit her.

Outside the hospital was swarming with crowds of worried and anxious fans, trying to find out about Val's condition ever since the news came out the previous day that Val was hospitalised. Many of them where small girls holding little care packages and posters reading "Get well soon Val Val unnie!!♡"

The doctors confirmed that Val was ready to be discharged in a day as her body was still a little weak. They did not question about the cut on her wrist, already guessing the cause of it. JYP-nim would have checked on her sooner but he sent Got7 and Twice there first. He had to deal with something first. And it involved Jinyoung from Got7.

<Val pov>

I heard from the hospital and my unnies that many fans decided to show up and wish me a speedy recovery. I was really touched by the fact that so many of them came just because I was in the hospital.

I got up shakily since my legs were still a little weak and I did not have that much energy and walked to the window that was in my ward. I pressed my palm against the glass and tapped it gently hopping to get the attention of some fans.

Luckily some fans spotted me and started waving, some raised boards that said "Get well soon Unnie!!<3" I smiled, touched by the sight. I really needed something to get my mind off the drama and relaxed. My fans did just that. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote some words a large as the paper let me so that it was more convenient for my fans to see, I was warded on the fifth floor so it was not that high.

"Thank you everyone, please rest and don't exhaust yourselves! Take care!! Saranghaeyo ♡♡♡"

"Val do you want to start a Vlive?" Krys asked and handed me my phone. I turned to her and nodded smiling.

"Annyeong!" I waved to the phone as more fans started watching the Vlive. Many 'get well soon' and 'take care of yourself' comments streamed in. I smiled and thanked them, also reminding them to take care of themselves and stay hydrated.

There was this particular comment that caught my eye. 'Unnie why are you hospitalised? It makes me sad, take care of yourself.' I was really touched. But how could I say why J was hospitalised. Now I think about it... it didn't matter how crazy I was and how much I loved Jinyoung. My fans cared about me and I went ahead to harm myself.

I regret it now. For that moment it did numb the pain in my heart. But now it just makes me sad that I have so many fans who cared about me yet I did this to myself. I forced a smile and replied to some comments about whether the rest of the JYPE family would visit me and the whereabouts of the rest of my band members.

The Vlive lasted for about 12minutes and halfway through it was interrupted by Jan who brought me medicine. It was nice to chat with my fans and feel the care of people. It managed to patch up my feelings a bit. The awesome things about having sweet and beautiful fans is that they make you feel better.

I closed my phone and ended the Vlive, just in time when Dley came in smiling brightly. I looked at her confused and she pushed the door open wider, still holding up that cheerful smile. One by one I saw many people coming in. First was Tesa unnie our manager and Maybell, technically our whole management team.

I looked at them gratefully while some of them placed fruits on the table next to the hospital bed, Twice unnies also came in along with... Got7... I looked at them without emotions but inside I started cracking again. 1...2...3...4...5...6... there were only 6 of the members. And I think it was obvious who was missing. Why did I even think he would bother coming?

Because I still loved him and gave myself hope that we still had a chance and it was a misunderstanding. But I wish I knew what really happened sooner...

*back at JYPE earlier*

JYP was sitting in his office, he was waiting for one of his artist to arrive after he sent his secretary to inform him to come to his office. JYP sat up straight in his chair and leaned forward, crossing his hands to support his chin. He was a very serious man and he was going to find the truth.

Jinyoung walked in, his hands crossed behind his back as he looked down. He approached JYP and bowed 90 degrees. He already knew what was coming his way. JYP gestured for him to sit and he did just that. He was scared, intimidated yet determined.

Determined that he would fight for the right to continue being with Val. Scared that he was going to be sacked or forced to stay away from Val. And intimidated simply because JYP looked scary when he was stren and serious.

"I want to know exactly what happened. Right from the top. And get straight to the point. Don't beat around the bush." JYP commanded. Jinyoung immediately started the story, including the pictures. He managed to contain himself and say what had happened with Jisoo instead of turning it into a complaining or ranting session.

The older man stared at the young adult in front of him and sighed, running his hand through his hair. He would have to contact the other company to clear this. It was a lot more complicated as they were good business partners. It was a great pity that this had to happen but JYP's main goal is to produce these children that had dreams and help them if they were willing to help themselves. He wanted to help them.

"You and Val stay away from each other from now." He shifted some files on his table and looked at Jinyoung who had a look of horror.

"No... please..." Jinyoung looked desperately. He didn't want to be separated from her.

"Why?" JYP asked in a more soft voice. He knew young love was hard to break. He didn't just see these people as idols he produced. But rather like little kids he takes under his wing. He wasn't all about money and business. He wanted Jinyoung to understand. After all, Jinyoung was in his company since Jinyoung was 14.

"Because I love her..."

A/n, hope you like the chap and... talk to me... I'm lonely *flaps hands to express loneliness* (unedited)