-14-

*back to present time Jinyoung pov*

I was waiting at the back of the building next to my car. Or should I say my group's car.

"Jinyoung!" I heard a voice ring behind me the voice that I could listen to all day.

My lips pulled up into a smile and I turned around. As expected she was not wearing her mask. Not surprising. New idols always forget to wear mask when they are going out. It would take a while to get used to it.

I walked over to her while taking a mask from my pocket. I prepared an extra one for her because I knew she would have forgotten. Keep calm and stay cool. Those were the words of advice my hyungs gave me. Ya right like I didn't know I had to stay cool.

I went closer to her and leaned in, with the mask in my hands. I went closer to her and helped her put on the mask.

"You forgot to wear a mask..."I stared at her. "You forgot to wear a mask..." I told her, my fingers brushing past her cheek while I hooked the mask around her ears.

Her cheeks were stained with pink and I stifled a laugh. It was amusing how her cheeks were always turning pink whenever I do anything to her. Even when I talk to her. But I found it undeniably adorable.

"Oh thank you..." she muttered while blushing as usual, after I put the mask on her.

"You brought extras?" She asked curiously.

"Oh no. I brought one for you because this is your first time going out casually as an idol. I knew that you would have forgotten or something like that. It happened to me before too." I explained while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Now I have a clear view of her beautiful face. I than reached into my pocket and wore my own mask.

"Kaja!" I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her to a large black car parked at the back of the building.

"Is this your car? She asked. I would have boasted and said yes but honesty was the best policy right?

"Well I share it with the rest of Got7 so its technically does not belong to me only."I replied casually while opening the door to the passenger seat and gestured for her to go in. She muttered a thank you and went in. I closed the door after her and went into the drivers seat.

"So... we hardly know each other and you just agree to going out with me. Are you not scared I would kidnap you?" Jinyoung teased her to lightened the mode after starting up the car.

Shw giggled and said, "Well I'm going to be frank I'm have been a Got7 fangirl ever since you guys debuted. So to go out with my bais is like a dream come true"

"Wait so I'm your bais?" Jinyoung turned to her when the car stopped at the red light. Wow that straight out honesty surprised me. But it made me more attracted to her.

"Ya," I said while shyly playing with her fingers.

"Well you made the right choice, the rest of them are crazy ducks." He grinned while joking with her. But it was true. Even though I had to give credits to them for giving me the courage to ask her out.

"Anyways... where are we going?" She asked.

"HMT Mall, I sure you went there before during your trainee days." I said while turning into the car park to the mall.

I figured she would want to go there because I saw from her Instagram, yes I still stalk her and I have already been caught so its no use hiding anymore. I found out that she likes to shop at 'Cotton On' and there is one of their chain shops inside. There was also Muji inside so that she can buy stationery. After all that was my excuse to being her out.

"Yep! We come here to shop quite often." She said excitedly while looking out of the window.

"Yep we're here." I said while taking off my seat belt.

Despite wearing the mask, I made a distance between us. Not that I did not want to be near her but fans my be able to recognise me. I did not want rumors to spread around especially for her because she is still a new idol.

"So...did you see the news?" I asked while looking away. It wasn't easy for me to ask such a direct question while making eye contact.

"No? I woke up really late." She said while laughing softly. Cute. No wonder she replied my message almost 2 hours after I sent it. And yes I keep track if this because I really wanted to know her reply.

"Well apparently there are rumors that we are dating. Honestly I'm afraid because it may affect your reputation." I mumbled. I just thought she should know and not make it the case like I'm trying to sabotage her career by hanging out with her.

"Oh..." She muttered while fiddling with her fingers. It must be a habit but it was cute.

"But we can ignore that right? I mean if you want to stop hanging with me and stuff its fine... I just saying this because I think you should know." I asked anxiously.

She looked up and stared at me.

"I'm fine with it. I just hope the public will accept friendship between two groups." I replied.

"Yep... maybe we should take it to social media? Tell fans that we are friends?" I suggested.

"Sure!" She said with a smile, tense atmosphere instantly dropped.

"Ok!! Let's go eat lunch!!" Jinyoung squealed while wrapping my fingers around her hand. Don't judge I was really hungry. I forgot to mention that we could grab lunch but she looked like she hasn't eaten yet.

I realised what I was doing and quickly dropped her hand. Stupid Jinyoung... I mentally scolded myself. Another habit of mine but I think everyone does that.

"Sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable..." I laughed nervously while blushing, I hope my mask covered that up and she didn't see it.

"Its ok, I completely fine with it." She said with a smile.

"Oh...oh....oh er... ok" I stuttered nervously while scratching the back of my neck. And she giggled. Omg... her laugh is prettier worth a diamond.

<Dley Pov>

Awww the two love birds were couple goals. And their not even a couple yet but soon they will be. Crys, Jan and I were spying on them in full disguise. Which helped us hide from fans too.

"Guys... look at them..." Crys suddenly whisper shouted at me and Jan. She was pointing toward Jinyoung and Val with her eyes wide with shock.

Our heads turned toward the pair.

OH. MY. GOD