Nathaniel woke up with a groan, his back in a terrible knot. He sat up, rolling it, hearing the satisfying crack sound it made. Looking down, he saw the fluffy blanket pooled at his feet, smiling a little, knowing Reagan put it on him at some point.

He yawned, pulling his cell phone out his pocket, he checked his notifications, seeing one missed call from Reagan last night, and two messages. One from Wren, and the other from Mya.

Nathaniel opened Mya's first, smiling a little as he read.

I had fun last night, we should do it again-xo

Yeah, he replied, the club was amazing, thank you, I really needed that.

Then, he checked Wren's message.

Hey, want to come to breakfast with us? Meet us at Yolk.

He quickly replied and sent a be there in ten and ran upstairs for a quick shower. Nathaniel got out, dressing up in a simple long sleeve and blue trousers. Once he was ready, he caught a quick glance at himself through the mirror, noticing the dark bruise on his jaw.

Quirking a brow, he reached up, pressing his palm on the still tender bruise, he winced in pain. When did that happen? He wondered. And, just like that, it came back to him in small flashes; Enigma, Mya, the strong drinks, being punched...by Andrew?

Why?

Nathaniel tried to remember, but came up short with nothing but a dull pain in his head, the start of a headache. He sighed, he'd remember later, opening the medicine cabinet and downing an Advil.

He left the washroom, looking at the watch on his wrist, it was almost ten in the morning. He hurriedly slipped on some shoes, grabbed his car keys and cell phone already in hand, then left his deserted home.

_________________✍

As soon as he sat down with the guys, Kingsley's eyes immediately zoned in on the nasty new shiner on his jaw.

"What happened to your jaw, Nate?" Kingsley asked, his voice dripping with concern as he stared on at the ugly dark bruise on his face.

Andrew looked up, mid bite of his second breakfast sandwich, awaiting Nathaniel's answer. He shrugged nonchalantly, not making eye contact with his brother, "bar fight," he lied smoothly, chuckling lightly, "you should see the other guy".

Andrew snorted, but kept quiet, still very angry at his big brother for what he did. He resisted the urge to punch him again, Nathaniel truly didn't deserve Reagan, she was too good for him.

That night was still a little hazy to him, all he remembered were the drinks, being dragged to a room with Mya, and getting punched by Andrew. Although, why he was punched is still a mystery to him, and something that embarrassing was better off kept to himself.

Every detail in between that gave him a headache just trying to remember it. He was so drunk, he couldn't drive himself home, so he stayed and slept in the room at Enigma after he drowned himself in more alcohol. And, he drove home the next day sporting a giant headache, feeling so weak that he just passed out on the couch.

Even though things were still sort of foggy, it didn't bother him, he'd remember eventually.

Wren swallowed his food, then tapped Nathaniel on his arm, pointing to his left. "Hey, isn't that Reagan over there?" he asked curiously, nodding his head to her direction.

Andrew comes in front of him, blocking his view, "yeah, that's Reagan alright," he glances at Nathaniel, eyes set in a frightening glare.

Cameron sipped on his plain black coffee, raising his eye brows in a pleasant surprise. "More importantly, who is she with?" he let out a sigh of contentment at the warm feeling the hot beverage gave him.