Party time(32)

Colby P. O. V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off and got really mad because I hate the morning. Then I remembered why I set the alarm, I had a photo shoot today for some pop culture thing. I rolled over and saw Brennen was still sleeping some how. I kissed him until he woke up. He groaned and put a pillow over his face.

C: i have a photo shoot today
B: good luck
C: thank you

His words were muffled by the pillow over his mouth but he was still mostly audible.

B: I love you
C: I love you too

I went to my closet and put on black ripped jeans, a red hoodie, and my maroon vans and headed out. It was already 10:30 by the time I left and I had to be there at 11:00 but with this traffic I would probably be late.
There were a couple other people there but I didn't know them and I didn't want to know them. I stayed away mostly unless one of them started a conversation with me first but I would usually cut it off short because don't like people that much. I had a small friend circle... it was more like a line to be honest I didn't have enough to make a circle. I felt my phone go off and saw that Brennen sent me snap.

He looked hit af in that picture so I decided to screenshot because damn dad

He looked hit af in that picture so I decided to screenshot because damn dad. I went to the chat and texted him back.

C: I'm in the middle of a shoot right now...
B: when will you be done
C: like a half an hour or so
B: ugh!
C: ill see you in like an hour or something
B: fine just hurry
C: ❤️
B: ❤️

It was sweet that Brennen wanted me home but at the same time why you know. I'm in the middle of something. He is cute but annoying but still cute and sometimes I just really want to punch smash that beautiful face of his into a wall and other times I just want to smash him in different ways...
Before I got some I called Tender Greens and ordered me and Brennen some food so I could pick it up on the way home. When I got there I saw someone who I hadn't seen in a couple days, Corey.

Co: yo Colby long time no see
C: it's been like two days
Co: a lot can happen in two days brother
C: ha true well I have to go but it was great seeing you
Co: yup you to brother

When I got home Brennen basically tackled me onto the couch and showered me with kisses all over my face

C: jesus Brennen I was gone for like two hours
B: I know
C: well I got us food
B: oh my god thank you this is why I love you

After eating we just cuddled most of the day and I knew I could not be happier

Brennen P. O. V.

I don't know why I missed Colby so much but something was different about today and I just really wanted to be around him. More than usual. We laid in the couch and watched movies most of the day and then Corey texted me.

Co: I'm throwing a party tonight you and Colby should come
B: ugh
Co: you guys can have a night where you don't have to fuck every five seconds and you will survive bro
B: I'll ask

Colby looked up at me

C: who was that
B: it was Corey
C: oh I saw him today what did he want
B: he wanted to know if we would go to a party he is throwing
C: ugh
B: that's what I said
C: eh we should go we doing really so why not I guess
B: if you want
C: yeah sure

I texted Corey back and he told me to be at their house in an hour.
Me and Colby got ready but we didn't really wear anything to interesting just what we wear on a normal day to day basis.
We walked in holding hands and greeted everyone as we walked through the door.
We saw Corey in the kitchen with drinks. He handed me and Colby both a shot of vodka and we downed it quick. The cool drink burned my throughly as I swallowed it. He handed us more and I lost count of how many shots we took.
I ended up losing Colby it some point in the night and just wondering around with other people. There was a guest bedroom up stairs and I went and put my stuff up there because I didn't want to have it with me. I walked out side and saw Elton and we were standing by the pool talking to each other until suddenly he pushed me into the pool. At this point I was very happy I decided to put my stuff upstairs. I grabbed Elton and pulled him into the pool with me. We both laughed really hard and then got out and went inside. Corey grabbed us some towels and then I went upstairs where the guest bedroom was that had all my stuff. I wondered where Colby is because I hadn't seen him since we first got here but I didn't worry to much. My mind was fuzzy from all the alcohol and I laid down on the bed scrolling through Instagram. I sat up and i went to my text messages to ask Colby where he was. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway but i ignored it. Suddenly the door burst open which scared me and i dropped my phone on the floor. I got off the bed and bent down picking up my phone to make sure it wasn't cracked. When I turned around and looked at who was coming in the room my heart shattered and tears filled my eyes. It was Colby. With Clarissa.

••••
Guess who's back ¿
It's me :)