Graduation (12)

Brennen P. O. V.
The day was finally here. Graduation.
I got to graduate right beside Colby. We have been dating for about two months now
and I couldn't be happier. At first I saw a little afraid to date a guy, considering I had never even had feelings for a guy before Colby. I'm happy I went with it, I couldn't imagine my life without him. We were having our grad party together and my mom was coming back from her business trip for it. Picking a cap and gown, and sending invitations to everyone was really stressful. Tonight at the party when all our family's were together is when we would tell everyone we are dating. The last two weeks of school me and Colby got out at 12:30 and so did most of the other seniors. We usually would just go to one of our houses and do whatever we felt like. I have been having a lot of dinners with Colby's family, it made me happier I could get closer with my boyfriends family even if they didn't know he was my boyfriend. I wish my mom was in town so she and Colby could get to know each other better, I did enjoy being alone with Colby in my house though, anyway, she already loves Colby anyway though. When I first became friends with him she wasn't gone all the time and Colby came over a lot. So it's good that When we come out its not like she has no idea who Colby is.
Me and Colby decided to go to tender greens before graduation. He took a picture of me and put it on his Instagram.
" cole_baii_ posted a new picture "

Col_baii_: lunch date with the best 😘Bren_boii_: love you babe😘Uncle_eltie_224: goalllzzzz😍😍Devyn_650: I wish my relationship was this goodCor_cor_sherer replied to Devyn_650:Wtf babe?!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lunch wasn't that interesting we just tal...

Bren_boii_: love you babe😘
Uncle_eltie_224: goalllzzzz😍😍
Devyn_650: I wish my relationship was this good
Cor_cor_sherer replied to Devyn_650:
Wtf babe?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch wasn't that interesting we just talked and ate, like one does at lunch.
B: what do you want to do after high school
C: I don't really know yet, I want to go to college but at the same time I hate school and I don't want another four years of basically high school but just with more party's. What about you?
B: I don't know either if we both go to college we could go to the same one, that would be cool. The. I could make sure no one is hitting on you ;)
C: you don't have to worry about that
B: I love you so much
C: I love you more
B: I love you most
C: okay we can't start this right now we have to go get ready for graduation
B: fine, but I love you more babe
C: ugh lets go
I can't wait to tell everyone
~~time skip to graduation ceremony~~
Colby P. O. V.
Me and Bren were sitting by each other with our whole class of two hundred students were also sitting around us listening to our principal talk. Me and Brennen were holding hands but our gowns mostly covered it, not that I cared if anyone saw.
They called us in alphabetical order by our first names to go and get our diploma, Brennen let go of my hand when he went to grab his diploma, he made a circle back to me and sat back down. Not long after they called me so I did the same. After that we did the cliche thing where we all take our caps and throw them in the air, it was weird that people even did that because then it took what felt like hours to find your cap. Then our family's took pictures and we went to where we were having our party.
~~blah blah skip to at the party because I'm lazy~~still Colby P. O. V.~~
After about a half an hour of just dancing around and talking to family Bren came up to me.
B: are you ready
C: as ready as I'll ever be
B: do you want go start
C: you can if your want
B: sure
Bren stood up on the table and got everybody's attention, I got up on the table with him.
B: me and Colby have a very special announcement and we thought this was the best time since everyone is here.
Everyone looked at each other in confusion
C: me and Bren are dating
We heard everyone gasp
C: we have been for the last two, almost three months.
B: yeah that's about it, thank you
We climbed off the table and our parents immediately ran up to us
Oh no here we go
(BM=Brens mom.CM=Colby's mom.CD= Colby's dad)
CM: I knew something was up why didn't you tell me
C: it wasn't the right time
CD: that's why he has been over so much
BM: omg I can't believe it
B: are you mad
C: yeah are you guys mad
BM: of course not
CM: we are so proud of you
CD: we love you we could never be mad
B&C: thank you guys we love you too
We all had a group hug, I'm so happy their not mad.
BM: I'm so sorry I can't stay longer Brennen but I have a flight back in an hour I have to get to the airport but I love you and I couldn't be more proud of you.
They gave each other a hug that lasted a pretty long time.

After that me and Brennen party hopped and crashed a bunch of our friends party's, we eventually got bored of that and went back to Brens house. We were on the couch watching a movie, he leaned over and kissed me. When he pulled away I quickly pulled him back in. It got heated fast and he carried me up the stairs to his room. We pulled of each other's shirts and jeans. Was this finally it's?
C: I want you Bren
B: I want you too
Let's just say the rest of the night was definitely fun.
Best grad present ever.

//////////
If I have any mistakes in my grammar correct me in the comments so I can fix it. Please vote and comment. Byeeee