Him (31)

Colby POV

Me and Brennen were backed up into a corner as one of the men ran towards us. I was shaking crazily because I was horrified I was going to die or Brennen was going to die. I can't lose him again. He jumped in front of me pushing me back on the wall. He turned around for a minute and looked me in the eyes.

B: I love you
C: i love you too

And at that he turned back around staring at the person in front of us that now had a gun in hand walking to us. Brennen started to walk to him and that made me think he was act insane because that is how people die and once again I DONT WANT THAT.  He went to the person and punched them in the face which surprised me a lot but at the same time didn't. The person tried to swing at him but he dogged it and pushed them backwards into the ground. The person seemed very weak and frail which was weird considering I think he was trying to kill us. I ran over to Brennen and the guy who was now on the floor, after realizing I literally didn't help him at all and just watched what happened with giving him zero support.
Brennen put his foot on the guys chest so he could not get up and pulled his mask off. I thought it would be a good time to call the police at this point which I should have done before. I looked back and realized who was on the ground and I was in complete shock. It was Sam. He was back.

C: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE SAM
S: well I figured if I killed Brennen I could have you Colby
B: how did you know we were here
S: it's really easy to track people these days
C: what do you mean
S: you both still have me on Snapchat
C: so what
S: snapmap
B: Jesus Christ you are insane Sam
C: i want a restraining order
S: what can that do it's just a piece of paper
B: you will probably go to jail anyway
S: the cops can't catch me

It was very ironic the timing of him saying that because cops came in swarming the building. Sam couldn't move because of when Bren beat the shot out of him. We took this opportunity to run and see that the others were okay. The other person that had a mask on was Jake. We actually thought he was our friend and he tried to hurt us as well. Luckily everyone was okay though.
The cops came in and took both Jake and Sam to jail. Me and Brennen went back to our house and laid down in his bed. I was still in shock of what happened tonight and I was also still scared even though I knew that they could not hurt us anymore.

Brennen POV

Colby and I laid in bed silently for a couple minutes and I felt horrible. I rolled over and pulled him close to me with my arms around his waist. He turned over so he was also now facing me and he laid his head on my chest. He buried his face into the nook of my shoulder and started crying.

B: baby it's okay what's wrong
C: i could have almost lost you again and someone who used to be one of my closest friends just tried to kill you to be with me
B: hey it's okay I will never leave you no matter what okay
C: but what if som-
B: no exceptions I love you and always will, I could never imagine being with someone else
C: okay
B: just go to sleep I love you baby
C: i love you too

I kissed him and then he looked down and closed his eyes. After a couple minutes I could hear him snoring a little. Even his snores were perfect. Just like the rest of him.